Recent Topics

Ads

Allow Potions of Acclaim to be Purchased w/ T4 Seals

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
CountTalabecland

Allow Potions of Acclaim to be Purchased w/ T4 Seals

Post#1 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:31 pm

As it is, the only thing worth buying with the Seals you get from quests and kills in RvR (paragon and exemplar I believe, I mean the green and purple ones) are the renown pots. So long as you have geared while responsibly keeping your rr high you easily have subj/vanq before needing any of the other items from this vendor, especially since the appearances on the gear are no longer high end.

My suggestion is to make a Potion of Acclaim that can be purchased with just the purple T4 Seals, say 60 or 80. Currently you can buy them from just green or at a 2/1 ratio of green to purple, its 40 purple and 20 green I think or maybe vice versa.

MY POINT IS, that T3 pairings are played at much less frequent intervals than T4, Forts, and Cities since t3 is always rushed to lock.

I have ended up having like 30 greens and 500 purples. I think renown pots are a good incentive for higher ranked players to get out and play non-fort zones, however that incentive is kind of killed if T3 is closed all the time and you cant get potions because you are accruing the wrong ones and have a huge surplus of purple ones all the time.

Edit: Apologies if this has been suggested before, I searched "potion of acclaim", "potion of", and "renown potion/pot" and nothing came up.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Ads