Recent Topics

Ads

Vanishing Morale Bar issue?

Let's talk about... everything else
DR4296

Vanishing Morale Bar issue?

Post#1 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:33 am

Greetings All !

A week ago, I installed an addon called "Morale Circle". I quickly decided I didn't like it. Disabled it. (Later deleted it.)

Ever since then, my Morale Bar is invisible. Yes, it's there in the layout and the window itself is not disabled.
Searching these forums, I found that I can temporarily restore it by doing:

Code: Select all

/script WindowSetShowing("EA_MoraleBar",true)
At first, it seems like this setting would not "keep" with every fresh logon. (I'd have to reapply it with every session.)
But last night I noticed, it seems to reset back EVERY TIME I DIE. What a pain!

Anybody know a fix for this ??

Thanks!

Ads
DR4296

Re: Vanishing Morale Bar issue?

Post#2 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:19 pm

So, through trial-and-error, I think I found a fix:

I used some freeware called "AgentRansack" to search my game's user directory for the phrase "EA_MoraleBar". Found quite a few instances in quite a few files, so I isolated my search to just the folders for this particular toon.

Found a few instances in two ModSettings.xml files, where they were set to "false", but changing those to "true" didn't do anything.

However, this was the key file:
Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\user\settings\Martyrs Square\<toonname>\<toonname>\EASystem_ActionBarClusterManager\SavedVariables.lua

Although there were several instances of EA_MoraleBar in there, there was only one where it had "showing = false". I set that to "showing = true" and saved the file. (Note that I did not have the game running at the time.)

Now when I log in on this toon, I have my Morale Bar back.

Thanks!

Koota

Re: Vanishing Morale Bar issue?

Post#3 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:53 am

DR4296 wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:19 pm So, through trial-and-error, I think I found a fix:

I used some freeware called "AgentRansack" to search my game's user directory for the phrase "EA_MoraleBar". Found quite a few instances in quite a few files, so I isolated my search to just the folders for this particular toon.

Found a few instances in two ModSettings.xml files, where they were set to "false", but changing those to "true" didn't do anything.

However, this was the key file:
Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\user\settings\Martyrs Square\<toonname>\<toonname>\EASystem_ActionBarClusterManager\SavedVariables.lua

Although there were several instances of EA_MoraleBar in there, there was only one where it had "showing = false". I set that to "showing = true" and saved the file. (Note that I did not have the game running at the time.)

Now when I log in on this toon, I have my Morale Bar back.

Thanks!

This worked!! thanks heaps mate :D
For anyone else looking through the file with note pad, hit ctrl-f to bring up the search function to look for EA_MoraleBar, makes things easy.