Recent Topics

Ads

3rd Bitterstone Thunderers RPRvR Dwarf Guild

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Glorian

Re: 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers RPRvR Dwarf Guild

Post#831 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:13 am

Click here to watch on YouTube

How to catch a Witchelf 2.0 ;)

Ads
Glorian

Post#832 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:16 pm

Join the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers.

Dwarfs
Beer
Snipersquads
Diggy Diggy Hole

Dwarf group for Dungeons
Dwarf SC group
Dwarf Warbands

Dwarven Dwarfs.

Glorian

Post#833 » Fri May 01, 2020 2:31 pm

The first issue of the SLAYBOY magazine.
All Credits go to the Ironbreaker named Refr.

Helwer

Post#834 » Wed May 06, 2020 1:56 pm

Dwarfes of Ekrund! Good to see you. After years in the dark i returned to find my doom due to epic and worthy fights in Return of Reckoning. My memories are blurred but my journey as Slayer started about one decade or longer ago after something unspeakable happend to me and my family.
From Ekrund, our beloved Homeland, i explored and discoverd new regions and countries, Lost Valleys and the Land of the Death with his forgotten Kingdoms. Trying to find a worthy doom i got stronger, experiencend and fought beasts and creatures in countless quests, but even the Tomb Kings or Tchar'zanek left me and my efforts unseccessful.
Then, well i only remember fragmentary, something happened, something evil happened to all of us. Maybe the forces of destruction unleashed the pure evil and i guess these long pointed ears were inaugurated to these operations as well. After some good fights we were suddenly surrounded by strong enemies that reminds me of N'Kari, i slayed years before with a bunch of good dwarven and emprire friends.
Anyway, time passed and i recovered from this ambush, getting back to the dimmed light of our wonderfull vaulted halls and taverns in Ekrund. As my memories and eyesight, strenght and abilities suffered from the long dark in the meantimes. But fortunately i am a dwarf, my head and will strong as stone i rise to fulfill my oath once again.
I already found and accepted new quests and challenges by some partially famous Clients. From my latest achievements are precious Great Oathstones and one Axe of the Fist most notable that help me slay opponents like the Beastlords i recently started to hunt. It seems not too much changed and our leaders are still glad to recruit new warriors for their rows. And how could this better happen than in good Company of dwarven Sniper with some supporting Ironbreaker and Runepriests. Well, Runepriest and Ironbreaker are good Keywords as there are my Cousins namesake Hellwer und Healwer, that can also be a missing part of one heroic dwarfen warband. We would be honored to be part of the Bitterstone Thunderers! And we are open to many occupations as all Kind of quests, dungeons, realm-fights and of course drinking or headbutt challenges. We will see us on the battlefields as battlefields are finally running better now.

Glorian

Post#835 » Wed May 06, 2020 2:06 pm

Helwer wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 1:56 pm Dwarfes of Ekrund! Good to see you. After years in the dark i returned to find my doom due to epic and worthy fights in Return of Reckoning. My memories are blurred but my journey as Slayer started about one decade or longer ago after something unspeakable happend to me and my family.
From Ekrund, our beloved Homeland, i explored and discoverd new regions and countries, Lost Valleys and the Land of the Death with his forgotten Kingdoms. Trying to find a worthy doom i got stronger, experiencend and fought beasts and creatures in countless quests, but even the Tomb Kings or Tchar'zanek left me and my efforts unseccessful.
Then, well i only remember fragmentary, something happened, something evil happened to all of us. Maybe the forces of destruction unleashed the pure evil and i guess these long pointed ears were inaugurated to these operations as well. After some good fights we were suddenly surrounded by strong enemies that reminds me of N'Kari, i slayed years before with a bunch of good dwarven and emprire friends.
Anyway, time passed and i recovered from this ambush, getting back to the dimmed light of our wonderfull vaulted halls and taverns in Ekrund. As my memories and eyesight, strenght and abilities suffered from the long dark in the meantimes. But fortunately i am a dwarf, my head and will strong as stone i rise to fulfill my oath once again.
I already found and accepted new quests and challenges by some partially famous Clients. From my latest achievements are precious Great Oathstones and one Axe of the Fist most notable that help me slay opponents like the Beastlords i recently started to hunt. It seems not too much changed and our leaders are still glad to recruit new warriors for their rows. And how could this better happen than in good Company of dwarven Sniper with some supporting Ironbreaker and Runepriests. Well, Runepriest and Ironbreaker are good Keywords as there are my Cousins namesake Hellwer und Healwer, that can also be a missing part of one heroic dwarfen warband. We would be honored to be part of the Bitterstone Thunderers! And we are open to many occupations as all Kind of quests, dungeons, realm-fights and of course drinking or headbutt challenges. We will see us on the battlefields as battlefields are finally running better now.
Tromm Helwer, you had me on Dwarfs of Ekrund, so sign in with your rune over there and make sure to receive the Bitterstone Shield on the way to the barracks.
Please have a look in our discord to get invited in game.
https://discord.gg/srRS6b2

Glorian

Post#836 » Sat May 09, 2020 4:36 pm

Issue 2 of the SLAYBOY

How to Overheal properly
Interview with Karl Franz
Homemade Ale Recipes
Readers Grudge Section

TreefAM

Post#837 » Sat May 09, 2020 4:40 pm

Had fun running into you guys a couple of nights ago with my little 12-18man around Praag.
At first I thought those AMs that were among you guys were just random soloers that were wrong place wrong time, but I see what you did sneaky stunties.

Dhavos

Post#838 » Sat May 09, 2020 4:42 pm

You mean the elven exploration Team. We are just there to help them ^^

Ads
Glorian

Post#839 » Sun May 10, 2020 1:44 pm

Dhavos wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 4:42 pm You mean the elven exploration Team. We are just there to help them ^^
The Elven Exploration team is on a mission to explore the Menhirs around the old World and the strike routes of the Forces of Chaos.
The Bitterstone Thunderers are just there to keep them alive.
Or at least try.

SuperStar

Post#840 » Sun May 10, 2020 2:03 pm

Hello stunies!!!

I would like to ask how can I download da slaya magazin?

Best regards
A curius ork