Recent Topics

Ads

3rd Bitterstone Thunderers RPRvR Dwarf Guild

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Glorian

Re: 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers RPRvR Dwarf Guild

Post#851 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:49 pm

The double XP Weekend is at hand. If you don't know what to level. I want to run in the future one Evening of Dwarf Mid Tier Melee Scenario dominance. So please make yourself a lvl 16+ Ironbreaker or RP for that. In the past weeks we were capable of dominating destro with a bunch of kotbs and WPs. This I want to do on a not yet specified Evening with an Ironbreaker and RP group. SnB but in DPS setup with Runis and everyone sticks together. Shield Sweep and Rune etched Axe available at lvl 16 for some AoE Mid Tier fun on a tank. They will never know what hit them.

Guild News:
We are nearing the cold time of the year so the numbers of dawi is increasing. What we do at the moment is:
Monday: Sniper Squad 19:00-21:00 Altdorftime
Wednesday: Dwarf Melee Warband 19:00-22:30. Heavy focus on IBs so everyone is guarded.
Thursday: Lead by Drengk a heavy IB 12men to stop destro and harras healers in the Alliance Formation. 20:00-22:00
Every day of the Week: 23:00-00:30. Empire Roaming Group, Dungeons and a little Beer Bike Action on me as my Kotbs Mahrkus.

Also you may have registered a change of Tactics in each Formation we run. Instead of trying to compete with Destro in their field of excelence we have changed to play on our strength. So when Destro plays Soccer we play Rugby. Meaning unreachable spots on the Engineer Squad. Funnels, Keep Doors, Posterns on the Melee Warband and Field Controll and Healer Harrasment on the Hulfdan Heavies. This isn't your 2/2/2 Warband that tries to meet destro on eye height in the field. We have tried it several times in the past and it will not work as we neglect too many synergies this game offers. From Moral pumps on Greenskins, to Chosen Auras, to Endless Knockbacks. We need to find our strong spot and then excel at it. Sometimes it is a little boring to defend that door. But we are good at it, and we will continue on that.

Ads
Glorian

Post#852 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:34 pm

Dwarf Warband. MONDAY and WEDNESDAY 19:00-21:00 Altdorftime.
Open for all Dwarfs lvl 16+.

Osprey39

Post#853 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:02 pm

Hey there, I only read the first page of your massive thread but are you all still strictly taking EU primetime players? I US east coast but I love the idea of this guild! Let me know :)

Glorian

Post#854 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:55 am

Osprey39 wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:02 pm Hey there, I only read the first page of your massive thread but are you all still strictly taking EU primetime players? I US east coast but I love the idea of this guild! Let me know :)
There is now a big bunch of Active NA Players around.
Please check at #1 the link for the discord. At NA times there should be several lads in the voice chat.

sKrissy

Post#855 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:58 am

This is the way games are ment to be played!!

Kragg

Post#856 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:34 am

sKrissy wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:58 am This is the way games are ment to be played!!
Almost 6 years now :mrgreen:
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Barab

Post#857 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:44 pm

Kragg wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:34 am
sKrissy wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:58 am This is the way games are ment to be played!!
Impressive to see the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers hold still going strong. Always warms the soul to see another Dawi hold. May your beard grow long, your axes and hammers find their mark, and the ale never run dry in your troll skull mug.

Glorian

Post#858 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:21 pm

Barab wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:44 pm
Impressive to see the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers hold still going strong. Always warms the soul to see another Dawi hold. May your beard grow long, your axes and hammers find their mark, and the ale never run dry in your troll skull mug.
Tromm. At your service and the service of your clan. ;)

Ads
Kragg

Post#859 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:16 am

Barab wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:44 pm
/toast
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Glorian

Post#860 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:28 pm

Click here to watch on YouTube

Retaking Kislev!
Or die trying. :D