Recent Topics

Ads

[6on6] Healer POV AM SA ZE

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Ysaran

Re: [6on6] Heal AM POV

Post#11 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:07 pm

Cimba wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:45 pm
Ysaran wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:37 pm Is it possible to set enemy so that it display the party member like square and the rest of wb like rectangle?
I tried it but havent found a way to make it work that way. Maybe someone who knows enemy better than I do could help with that. At the moment my wb has these large squares :D It works if you have 4 parties :D If there are more it doenst fit on my screen and people are going to die ;)
I'm able to display my party like squares, but also the rest of the wb is displayed like that. If it's not possible with enemy maybe another addon could do the trick. Like displaying your party with enemy and the rest of the wb with the secondary addon (like Pure. Not sure Pure can display WBs, though)
Zputadenti

Ads
Toggle

Post#12 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:41 pm

Cimba wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:14 pm About a half a year (June to July) ago we (krautcontrol) played a series of 6on6 fights against organized groups. In that series we deviated somewhat from the norm by replacing the WP with an AM.

Dont Panic Twelve Inches Unbuffed Capulet Phalanx Why am I posting stuff that half a year old? The capabilities of heal AMs have be a recurring topic on this forum. Unfortunately there appears to be fairly little content/evidence on heal AMs. Its mainly just unsubstantiated opinions. I hope that people can watch it and draw their own conclusions.

Since the time of recording the AM has been effected by several changes mainly
  • Diminishing utility of morale pump due to nerfed morale drops
  • Wild healing AP cost reduction down 50 % to 35 %
Edit: Forgot to link the last fight against Capulet.
What addon gives you that circle around your targets? I like it. Tried Target Ring (?), and I’m not a fan.
Shaman - 40/8X
Zealot - 40/8X [Retired]
AM - 40/8X
RP - 40/7X [Retired]

Cimba

Post#13 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:40 am

Toggle wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:41 pm What addon gives you that circle around your targets? I like it. Tried Target Ring (?), and I’m not a fan.
That ist dalen's Wrath of Heroes Reticle: viewtopic.php?f=66&t=38868

Ysaran wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:07 pm I'm able to display my party like squares, but also the rest of the wb is displayed like that. If it's not possible with enemy maybe another addon could do the trick. Like displaying your party with enemy and the rest of the wb with the secondary addon (like Pure. Not sure Pure can display WBs, though)
Effigy or Healgrid could work to display WBs. Pure does not support it afaik.

Ktana

Post#14 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:16 pm

Teinhala

Post#15 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:09 am

GG man!

sad what vids wihtout comms =(

ps - peaky blinders ost super cool ^___^

Hugatsaga

Post#16 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:10 am

Good games, well played!

GJ for making AM work. Definitely more offensive choice overall but still you seemed quite tanky when you got focused (team does its best to help ofc but still). Also morale dump from that comp was nasty (since when SW has/had 2400 dmg morale!?).

For me no voicecom definitely makes videos a bit hard to watch even though its otherwise top class gameplay. Voice makes it 100x better even if its incomprehensible foreign language blabber like german (prob in your case), russian (most of the Dont Panic crew's case ) or broken english (pretty much everyone else).

Well done though and thanks for posting.
Live: Daeneria, Polestar
RoR: Calmdown, Goldman, Kohta, Madguard, Magnumforce, Northsorc, Northstar etc
Youtube

Cimba

Post#17 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:07 pm

Teinhala wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:09 am GG man!

sad what vids wihtout comms =(

ps - peaky blinders ost super cool ^___^
GG. I will talk to my people. Maybe we can release the videos with coms if we edit out all the naugthy words. Especially in the first few fights we had a hard time dealing with that crisp execution of yours. I think we got a better grip on it later.

Hugatsaga wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:10 am Good games, well played!

GJ for making AM work. Definitely more offensive choice overall but still you seemed quite tanky when you got focused (team does its best to help ofc but still). Also morale dump from that comp was nasty (since when SW has/had 2400 dmg morale!?).

For me no voicecom definitely makes videos a bit hard to watch even though its otherwise top class gameplay. Voice makes it 100x better even if its incomprehensible foreign language blabber like german (prob in your case), russian (most of the Dont Panic crew's case ) or broken english (pretty much everyone else).

Well done though and thanks for posting.

GG! I was full on deftard for the fights because we were excepting a lot of pressure my way. IMO its just prejudice against AM. AM has identical stats to RP/Z. Only the panic button isnt quite as good but its cooldown is a lot shorter.
The morale was always there. They changed it to core morale when they added pounce to ASW. But it was usually not very pratical. Waiting got 6 min to have one shot at killing someone? That was one of the reason to play with AM: Increase the frequency of ASW M4 drops.

I agree, voicecoms transport a bit more of the tension of the fights even if you dont understand the language. We will see, I gotta ask the other guys :p Maybe you can he me cursing when I played hide and seek with you ;)

Ysaran

Post#18 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:45 pm

Cimba wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:14 pm About a half a year (June to July) ago we (krautcontrol) played a series of 6on6 fights against organized groups. In that series we deviated somewhat from the norm by replacing the WP with an AM.

Dont Panic Twelve Inches Unbuffed Capulet Phalanx Iconic Why am I posting stuff that half a year old? The capabilities of heal AMs have be a recurring topic on this forum. Unfortunately there appears to be fairly little content/evidence on heal AMs. Its mainly just unsubstantiated opinions. I hope that people can watch it and draw their own conclusions.

Since the time of recording the AM has been effected by several changes mainly
  • Diminishing utility of morale pump due to nerfed morale drops
  • Wild healing AP cost reduction down 50 % to 35 %
Edit 1: Forgot to link the last fight against Capulet.
Edit 2: Added a fight against Iconic to opening post. Added a link to Teinhalas perspective for the fights against Dont Panic.
I was rewatching your video and I've noticed that often when you cleanse, your Enemy display the absorb icon also to others party members than the cleansed one. I suppose you are using the party cleanse tactic. I tried the same on the shaman but the absorb is applied only on the cleansed one. Is this a bug, a balance issue or I've just set up Enemy wrong?

P.S
Nvm, just looked into the Enemy settings you passed me and saw that Cleansing Light icon means you have a dispelable debuff on the target.
Last edited by Ysaran on Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zputadenti

Ads
Hienzwar

Post#19 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:20 pm

Really enjoyable to watch :)

Cimba

Post#20 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:53 pm

Hienzwar wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:20 pm Really enjoyable to watch :)
Thank you :)

I added two solo ranked matches. One from June still in Vanquisher and one from yesterday in full Sovereign with Energy of Vaul.

02.06.2020 Full Vanquisher

Click here to watch on YouTube

13.12.20 Full Sovereign

Click here to watch on YouTube