Recent Topics

Ads

Total War: WARHAMMER III Announce Trailer

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
ravezaar

Re: Total War: WARHAMMER III Announce Trailer

Post#11 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:34 pm

The best Warhammer games by far, cant wait for the 3rd to arrive. Gonna start with Tzeentch
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

Ads
BelligerentBob

Post#12 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:32 pm

ravezaar wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:34 pm The best Warhammer games by far, cant wait for the 3rd to arrive. Gonna start with Tzeentch
I'll be starting with Tzeentch too. Hopefully, they add Tchar'Zanek as Kairos Fateweaver, Aekold Helbrass, and Egrimm Van Horstmann will 100% be included in the game. I won't be mad if they decided to release some new mini's for them too.
[Hemingway Daiquiri(s)]

Asherdoom

Post#13 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:38 pm

space44 wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:15 pm in reality TW:W3 probably wont add anything new since Kislev and the chaos wastes are already in the base game. maybe just a faction overhaul and demon units for the 4 chaos gods. unless its based on the modern Warhammer Oldworld.

trailer was badass though

Edit: nvm i just saw Grand Cathay. we are gonna have Warhammer Asia, maybe Nippon empire as well.
CW are not there. CW sprawl fro north norsca (covered in fog in tw2) all the way to cathai. The ones in game are just a tiny fragment of real CW

Dabbart

Post#14 » Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:00 pm

2 more days till Immortal Empires on TW:Warhammer 3! THE ENTIRE @#$%ING MAP!

If you didn't catch it:

QNA with Richard Aldridge and Mitchell Heastie
https://youtu.be/pqsR80yh5aE

Overview of the FULL MAP
https://youtu.be/zveFDWkaTYM

Here are some of the changes also

Who's hyped?! I'M HYPED!

First Race you're gonna play? Any multiplayer plans out there?

I'm goin' Warriors of Chaos then an Empire run. I think Archaon might be Viable and Fun this time around! Oh, and Diplo Empire run sounds like fun... I have a group of super old friends that has been waiting for this since 2016, hopefully we'll actually get this MP game we're always talking about going. Twitch streams give me a bunch of faith that the gameplay is in an awesome state.

Oh, AND we get ADB's book 7 of Siege of Terra, Sept. 13th! It's gonna be a good month for WA[r]AAgh!
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

ravezaar

Post#15 » Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:20 pm

Waited for Immortal Empires since they first announced TW Warhammer back when. The grand Campaign painting the World is something special idd. Some races still to be added Chaos Dwarf mainly and ofc DLC and FLC content for 4-5y to come but this is the Grand Campaign so yea sure are hyped.

Thorek be my first then Kairos/Vilitch (cant deside) and then Gor-Rok and 4th be Settra wich is in a damn more trickier situation now with Skarbrand and Manfred and Volkmar so close.
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

KevinNer

Post#16 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:01 pm

Warhammer is cool, of course. But I like Empire Total War better. Sorry if I offended anyone. But I couldn't find an Empire thread on the forum. Does anyone think like me?

BelligerentBob

Post#17 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:59 pm

The only historical title Im interested in now is Medieval 3 which I'm hoping is next or maybe 40k Total War
[Hemingway Daiquiri(s)]