Recent Topics

Ads

[SW] Swizz's ultimate builds catalog for Shadow Warriors

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Farrul

Re: [SW] Swizz's ultimate builds catalog for Shadow Warriors

Post#51 » Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:28 am

Fenris78 wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:56 pm
Fallenkezef wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:32 pm I like the build guides but could we have some suggested renown builds aswell?
Futile strike 3, full parry (if assault), full dodge/disrupt, and last points either in HP pool (you are probably under 8k) or WS.

With bullseye tactic you usually dont need to spec into crit chances, and if playing aSW/skirm it's plain counterproductive since renown crit isnt converted into melee/ranged crit...
For same reason you need at least FS 3 to counteract the 10% ctbc malus. And I sugggest playing with a swift tergiversation liniment since WS bonus is about 2x rentability of balistic (point to point).
Futile strikes IV will add more survivability than defender IV, even against ranged opponents (costs 5 more, but still ). Futilie Strike IV makes all the difference when a WE opens from stealth( or 2 of them). This opens up another liniment like 5 crit ( good for bulls eye proc) and 60 wounds which SW desperately need. we have more than enough WS from all the buffs imho so dont need it from lini.

P.S. ofc from a solo Assault point of view, in groups go heavier on dps.

Ads
Nickwahh5

Post#52 » Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:39 pm

What's a good stat to stack with my talisman while leveling Shadow Warriors RR

rejndjer
Suspended

Post#53 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:26 am

Nickwahh5 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:39 pm What's a good stat to stack with my talisman while leveling Shadow Warriors RR
wounds if you feel like you're squishy. if you have low initiative, one talis there could be worth as well. if you feel like you can move well to survive, then go for BS/ws untill capped.