Recent Topics

Ads

Vale-Walker setbonuses

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
shoelessHN

Re: Vale-Walker setbonuses

Post#11 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:06 pm

Don't forget to get your vale-walker title at lvl8 by equipping the braggart set. Works on magus.

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#12 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:23 pm

Well that was easy to fix.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Belanoite
Suspended

Post#13 » Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:46 pm

Hi, is there any place I can see the pieces bonuses?

Wam

Post#14 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:48 am

Belanoite wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:46 pm Hi, is there any place I can see the pieces bonuses?
use armoury to find the pieces [Vale-Walker Klad]

type Vale-walker " XX " go through list of names to find in game link not sure if it will link set bonuses too... if not then you would need to probably get quest outside dungeon and not sure if 2nd part inside will show set bonus

ring in slot 3 has some regen
Tanks, have some block on belt/shoulders and some resistances... and armour debuff proc
rdps some armour and defensive stats
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Phantasm

Post#15 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:34 am

Belanoite wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:46 pm Hi, is there any place I can see the pieces bonuses?
Click doc link in 1st post.

Every archetype and its mirror got same bonuses.
Vale-walker is a bit forgoten set, it grants no wards, it is longest of all dungeons you can do and jewelery share same slot as Sentinel Ring which is BIS or almost BIS for many classes. Therefore not much interest as it should be. Dungeon is beautiful but thats it.

Sinisterror

Post#16 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:53 am

Phantasm wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:34 am
Click doc link in 1st post.

Every archetype and its mirror got same bonuses.
Vale-walker is a bit forgoten set, it grants no wards, it is longest of all dungeons you can do and jewelery share same slot as Sentinel Ring which is BIS or almost BIS for many classes. Therefore not much interest as it should be. Dungeon is beautiful but thats it.
I think copypaste set bonuses are huge issue, in vale-walker and in BiS gear. +2 sove bonuses are insane and shouldnt exist. +2 belongs back to anni/ruin/merce gear as 5th set bonus and 5% crit back to 4th set bonus.
Allow Vale-Walker jewelry to be used in any slot, opens some variety and since this jewelry takes minimum 7 days it makes sense to not restrict this jewel. Maybe make it give Vang/Opp wards but not require any.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz