Recent Topics

Ads

[Chosen] 2 Handed Chosen Build Guides, Early to late game

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
BluIzLucky

Re: [Chosen] 2 Handed Chosen Build Guides, Early to late game

Post#11 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:47 am

My guess is you are using the characters menu (p) which for parry and other stats can be very misleading.

Test with .getstats, this will give you the true parry, including correct stacking.
More likely you have 43-50% parry; 18% renown, 25% suppression, some from gear and weapon skill, once you reach 40 you can get a lot more parry from gear.
Chosen maxes out at around 70% base parry (18+25 + 27% from gear) + whatever you get from str/weapon skill calculation.
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

Ads
hellc95

Post#12 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:49 am

Reactionary proc (the hand of malal one) and suppression doesn not stack. Before sov the best set you can get is Bloodlord 6 sentinel 2. Titan Direblade of Anathema is bis imo, but I use Doom (speed proc, so prob also fort 2h) for city and Hand of Malal for orvr cause of the 10% dodge and disrupt buff. With that build you are forgoing kd and corruptive power which is the best (and only) group utility you have. If you slot flawless armor (I do in orvr) you want 3 fs, if you don't slot it always go for 4 fs, as a tank you want to sit at least around -15% to be crit before buffs, if a tank dies in group is a huge snowball opportunity and you don't want that. Another very good set is sentinel, I use it in city for the proc, conbined with movement speed weapon and one point in Quick Escape from renown. Going full off-sov is useless, you want max 7 for the striketrough proc (it's actually bis for 6v6) or probably 5 off sov 3 victorious (I'd suggest going back, gloves and boots).

SIde note: for early game vanquisher 4 red eye 3 is prob one of the best and easiest defensive sets you can build.

regularspecial

Post#13 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:59 pm

hellc95 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:49 am Reactionary proc (the hand of malal one) and suppression doesn not stack. Before sov the best set you can get is Bloodlord 6 sentinel 2. Titan Direblade of Anathema is bis imo, but I use Doom (speed proc, so prob also fort 2h) for city and Hand of Malal for orvr cause of the 10% dodge and disrupt buff. With that build you are forgoing kd and corruptive power which is the best (and only) group utility you have. If you slot flawless armor (I do in orvr) you want 3 fs, if you don't slot it always go for 4 fs, as a tank you want to sit at least around -15% to be crit before buffs, if a tank dies in group is a huge snowball opportunity and you don't want that. Another very good set is sentinel, I use it in city for the proc, conbined with movement speed weapon and one point in Quick Escape from renown. Going full off-sov is useless, you want max 7 for the striketrough proc (it's actually bis for 6v6) or probably 5 off sov 3 victorious (I'd suggest going back, gloves and boots).

SIde note: for early game vanquisher 4 red eye 3 is prob one of the best and easiest defensive sets you can build.
i would add the invader 4pc is probably one of the best things you can use as chosen. that + overlord from the citadel vendors is some of the best stats you can get imo. nothing but things we need. str toughness wounds and -% chance to be crit on each OL piece as well as a wounds set bonus. it's why i think skipping WL as chosen is probably the sweaty thing to do to max out your crests.

you dont like the aoe healing debuff from full sov? i don't love the stats on a lot of pieces but when i do run the full thing i do apprecaite that button press.

kazuya482

Post#14 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:41 am

This is very helpful. Thank you. What does your total str/tough/wounds/weapon skill come out to be?

KidCrestHill

Post#15 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:20 pm

How do we feel about the Bloodlord set with Malal
Spiritualvoid Chosen RR82
Fhulsa Doom Zealot RR 81
Azalin Magus RR80
Clawbomb Pileon 81
Karrum Slayer RR80
Khilas Ironbreaker RR 80
Reslick Rune Priest RR 76

Thunderbragi

Post#16 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:18 pm

So for me it gives 4 builds for chosens, one pve build, one wb def build, one smalescale build and one solo build.
Pve build:
Stack block, parry, armor, wounds mutch as you can. Wounds on cap(10500)

Wb build (shield):
Stack block,parry,disrubt/dodge, tought mutch as you can

Smalescale/sc build(2h)
Stack st to 890 becous with tactic you will go to cap. Parry is maybe at 35% enought. Then go get crit max as you can for crit reduce tactic to triger much as posible.

Solobuild (2h)
Get all items with hp reg, 2 fleshrenders, warlord boots, chest, sov shoulders, and the pocket item from greenskin city. Take harrower or malal. Go with st,resi,hp aura and you will be realy hard to kill. Run with 300%more heal m2 and fight till this is ready, and use your heal pots (2 of them).

Vegetaplays
Community Management

Post#17 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:17 pm

Hand of malal and suppression stack, Getstats tells it when you get into a fight, and even then its incorrect. The character sheet is actually very correct, atleast for chosen. thank you for the feedback of other builds that are meant for group-play, i dont pay much attention to those.

Karl

Post#18 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:20 pm

Thunderbragi wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:18 pm So for me it gives 4 builds for chosens, one pve build, one wb def build, one smalescale build and one solo build.
Pve build:
Stack block, parry, armor, wounds mutch as you can. Wounds on cap(10500)

Wb build (shield):
Stack block,parry,disrubt/dodge, tought mutch as you can

Smalescale/sc build(2h)
Stack st to 890 becous with tactic you will go to cap. Parry is maybe at 35% enought. Then go get crit max as you can for crit reduce tactic to triger much as posible.

Solobuild (2h)
Get all items with hp reg, 2 fleshrenders, warlord boots, chest, sov shoulders, and the pocket item from greenskin city. Take harrower or malal. Go with st,resi,hp aura and you will be realy hard to kill. Run with 300%more heal m2 and fight till this is ready, and use your heal pots (2 of them).
Intressesting! What is the pocket item from Greenskin city, pls?

Ads
Thunderbragi

Post#19 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:03 pm

A little run quest in the city, you have to taste food and ale, after this the gobo will give you a mashroom(pocketitem) with 80hp reg every 3sec

BluIzLucky

Post#20 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:06 pm

Vegetaplays wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:17 pm Hand of malal and suppression stack, Getstats tells it when you get into a fight, and even then its incorrect. The character sheet is actually very correct, atleast for chosen. thank you for the feedback of other builds that are meant for group-play, i dont pay much attention to those.
Was hoping you were right since that would be awesome so did a test..

Took about 5K frontal hits, with 44% base parry + 10% from constant Crimsonwind proc + 16% from WS (441 ws /200 str*7.5%) = 70% parry. Which is exactly what my Enemy Combat log gave.

Then did another 1.5K hits using Eagle Flight (25% parry), if EF and proc stacked we would expect 95% parry, but it converges towards 85%.

So unless it does stack for Chosen, going against normal ability/proc stacking rules, but not SM or both Getstats and Enemy are wrong, I will consider them as not stacking.
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70