Recent Topics

Ads

Warhammer Online 13th Anniversary

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Mistdancer

Re: Warhammer Online 13th Anniversary

Post#31 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:09 pm

Thank you for the event. Happy bday RoR. Quick question. Does the 2x inf count for dungeons as well, this time?

Ads
mogt

Post#32 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:46 pm

i think no

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#33 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:59 pm

Mistdancer wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:09 pm Thank you for the event. Happy bday RoR. Quick question. Does the 2x inf count for dungeons as well, this time?
No it does not
doky wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:11 pm Iam so excited about the event, let's get ready to rumble!... ohh wait my characters can't get pass the loading screen for a month now....
I asked for anyone who has an issue with their characters to re-write their respective names again and again, the last time you wrote your character names was 7 days ago. If a GM still hasn't teleported your account, please write your name again and let me know.

zulnam

Post#34 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:33 pm

GamesBond wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:20 pm The Greenskins Call To Arms video has been added
Thanks for spending time to make a video for both sides; a lot of us really appreciate it. I know a little special shaman that was very happy about seeing a preview. ;)

Sadly I will miss the Saturday event, but I will happily watch the twitch video. Excited to hear from the OG DEVS and their thoughts on what was, what is and what will be.

Hopefully we'll get some HOT HOT action friday and sunday nights, when i can play a bit.

(really need to put a reminder for RoR's birthday in my calendar)
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Bloodmasked

Re: Warhammer Online Birthday Celebrations

Post#35 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:13 am

havartii wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:41 am revert armor nerf.. thanks
devs/warg thought healers are too OP with 180 talismans hahaha. only noobs can't kill healers.

Ninjagon

Post#36 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:40 pm

The upcomming event is for greenskins and dwarves chars only, or the other races can show up too?
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#37 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:03 pm

Ninjagon wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:40 pm The upcomming event is for greenskins and dwarves chars only, or the other races can show up too?
All races are welcomed as allies of either the Dwarfs or the Greenskins. But if you have a Dwarf/Greenskin that you can play, it would fall more into the theme of that event and would look nicer in general :)

Bavradai

Post#38 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:52 am

Today iz da day boyz!
Da Big Stuntie Killin' Day!

Ads
Panel

Post#39 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:10 am

Looking forward to gathering a few greenskin heads to mount over the fireplace- and maybe a new door mat from shaman skin

nebelwerfer

Post#40 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:48 am

happy birthday ror, i love u :lol: hope you have a nice day :mrgreen: