Recent Topics

Ads

War Lion Scaling

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
MedV

Re: War Lion Scaling

Post#11 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:44 pm

It makes no sense to me how much of the WL gameplay relies on a non-buggy pet.

KD, pull, Silence, CS, 25% of your dmg etc.

My 2 cents would be make the KD associated with the player not the pet. And make the Heal debuff incoming and move it down the path.

Make the channel aoe a core ability and replace it in the tree with the armor debuff. (Now a normal ST build would be all the way up hunter tree and up to cull of the weak in the axeman tree). Still have to give up something for KD if that’s what you want.
The King.

Ads
Emissary
Community Management

Post#12 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:11 pm

MedV wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:44 pm It makes no sense to me how much of the WL gameplay relies on a non-buggy pet.

My 2 cents would be make the KD associated with the player not the pet. And make the Heal debuff incoming and move it down the path.

Make the channel aoe a core ability and replace it in the tree with the armor debuff. (Now a normal ST build would be all the way up hunter tree and up to cull of the weak in the axeman tree). Still have to give up something for KD if that’s what you want.
Make our pull not pet dependant as well and you've got me sold.
"Courage, Honor, Loyalty, Sacrifice. You're braver than you think."

Watch me on Twitch!!!

wachlarz

Post#13 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:17 pm

Emissary wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:11 pm
MedV wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:44 pm It makes no sense to me how much of the WL gameplay relies on a non-buggy pet.

Make our pull not pet dependant as well and you've got me sold.
And give to Mara like shadow warrior tp to enemy.

adamscotthi

Post#14 » Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:14 am

Exsurge wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:10 am This point frustrates me by know, they REMOVED lvl scalling on pets ( you can read this in the patch notes) and INTRODUCED the mastery scalling. The stance stats where always there even when there was pet lvl scalling. You cannot remove a scalling add another one, then later on remove that one again and then go yes but there is a 3rd scaling ??? that makes no sense its always been there
The only way I see the pet working in orvr is if the pet gets very high defense against magic and melee, but only while in Hunter's Craft with the more points you spend in Path of The Hunter and acts as more of a debuffer than a damage dealer. Debuffs like Terrifying Roar, and a Tainted Claw and Drain Draining Swipe mirror- with Draining Swipe being an 5 point ability that is added to you pet ability bar. Shred would obviously be replaced since the player can debuff armor and the pet wouldn't deal high damage; damage would be similar to a Marauder, but not quite as high since the pet's GCD is independent of the player. -Axeman and Woodsman could still use the pet, but it wouldn't have the same survivability. Coordinate Strike would be the only issue.