Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
ReturnOfReckoning
Staff

Patch Notes 19/12/2021

Post#1 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:08 pm

Highlights
Weekend Warfront: Bane of Peace

The Dark Elf march through Dragonwake has not gone unchallenged. High Elves and their Order allies have rallied around key locations, determined to protect ancient ruins and dragon nesting sites.

This weekend Bane of Peace will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Dragon's Bane scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.

Completing all tasks rewards the title "Orderbane" for destruction characters or "Destructionbane" for order characters.

Realm versus Realm
Ranked Scenarios

- Fixed issue preventing same realm group scenarios from firing.

- When there's more melee than ranged in queue for ranked solo, it will try 2x mdps matches before trying 1 mdps + 1 rdps. Unless the player it is trying to create a pop for is a rdps. This should give more of a mix of different setups instead of almost every match being 1 mdps + 1 rdps.

Combat and Careers
General Changes and Fixes

- Changed bolster levels to be a more gradual shift from bolstering to lvl 48 down do lvl 40 instead of big jumps in power. Should also reduce the power level around lvl 28-30 somewhat.

Bug Fixes

- Rune of Breaking and Rune of Balance now updates the converted stats when you change equipment

Bug Fixes

- Squig Armor now updates the converted stats when you change equipment [19681]

Bug Fixes

- Harbinger of Doom and Harbinger of Change now updates the converted stats when you change equipment

Bug Fixes

- Assault Stance now updates the converted stats when you change equipment [19681]

- Steady Aim now persists on death [19580]

Bug Fixes

- The pet abilities no longer ignore GCD [19657]

Contents
Land of the Dead Test

The two weeks wait is soon over and the Necropolis of Zandri is nearing its release. It is a complete RvR rework of the open world zone of the Land of the Dead. The four tombs and the Tomb of the Vulture Lord dungeon will be released later.

A public test will be held on Sunday at 20:00 Altdorf time. Several guilds and warband leaders will organize teams for the test. Any remaining spots will be available for anyone that signs up at the expedition quartermaster at 19:45 onwards.

During the testing phase there's only temporary currency rewards that you can buy a few trophies for. No gear rewards with stats are available during the testing phase.

More info how it works can be found at the wiki: Necropolis of Zandri.

Items

- All special appearance items for RR85+ are no longer stackable

Quests

Greenskin Chapter 18
- The Vessel of Azorgaron: Gazbag will now teleport you directly into Cinderfall when the moment will come to kill the Vessel of Azorgaron

High Elf Chapter 22
- The Final Assault: You will now get automatically teleported to the right towers when accepting the sub-quests (Daelerys' Strike, Iloria's Siege, and Fileron's Gambit), and the Deathclaw Sunderer will only spawn when you accept these sub-quests

World

- A gravestone has been added in Praag's Russenscheller Graveyard to commemorate player Obuld, following a request by his guild and friends.

User Interface

The Ranked UI now has an about section that explains how the mode works.

The total number of matches played and the win ratio is also visible in the leaderboard now.

Other

Yesterday was 8 years since Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning turned off it's servers after just over 5 years of Waaagh.

A few months ago on the Warhammer Online birthday stream we had the pleasure of meeting with some of the amazing people who worked at Mythic Entertainment on Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning. We have now released this as a standalone video on out YouTube channel.

Click here to watch on YouTube

Thank you again to these guys for making this happen. If you haven't seen it already we hope you enjoy it. We have had interest in us doing another one of these and I am sure there is much more content we could cover, so please let us know any suggestions.

Tickets

[19667] Mistress Valira is once again attackable
[19654] Special appearance item "Tears of Isha" is no longer stackable
[19664] It is no longer possible to go through this wall
[14227] The quest markers have been corrected

Ads
crazyturkmee

Re: Patch Notes 19/12/2021

Post#2 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:46 pm

Omg LOTD is real

heybaws

Post#3 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:52 pm

Any chances to see pet pathing being removed cause it's borked? Or we just have to look at wl pets unable to pass the gates and going all the way around forever?

Sinisterror

Post#4 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:08 pm

BIG ++ for patch and interview <3 PRAISE HAIL WaR/RoR
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Omegus

Post#5 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:22 pm

Thank you for the Harbinger fix, will hopefully make testing other things on the Zealot (and RP) a lot easier :)
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Whyumadbro

Post#6 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:44 pm

Will be there a official stream for this? And will one stream be recorded? If some hero would save up the stream and upload it that would be so great, im traveling while this is happening :/

Caduceus

Post#7 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:18 pm

As someone who has never played LotD on live, how small-scale friendly is this new iteration of LotD going to be?
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

Sulorie

Post#8 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:23 pm

Caduceus wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:18 pm As someone who has never played LotD on live, how small-scale friendly is this new iteration of LotD going to be?
As I read it you only get points for controlled bases, if they are linked to main base. I guess when you are able to take over an enemy base behind their front line to cut the connection, all forwarded bases won't give points. it seems you can fortify a base, when claiming it. I don't think a solo player is able to do more than ganks but some organized grp or 12man might be able to take over a base. Lets wait and see :)
Dying is no option.

Ads
anarchypark

Post#9 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:55 pm

any idea what's the trophies ?
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Emissary
Community Management

Post#10 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:35 pm

Coming from a guy that spent most my Warhammer life in LOTD from the day it started until the day it ended, I am extremely excited about this. I hope all the little nuances of pve and pvp that were on live make it to this plus some more surprises I am sure.

In 2009 when LOTD came out I think our Guild spent 4 to 5 hours a day grinding the dungeons and doing, PVP can not wait.

https://wow.allakhazam.com/wiki/Land_of ... _%28WAR%29
Last edited by Emissary on Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Courage, Honor, Loyalty, Sacrifice. You're braver than you think."

Watch me on Twitch!!!