Nerf WE

Let's talk about... everything else
powerhead5

Re: Nerf WE

Post#121 » Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:02 pm

Sinisterror wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:50 am
rrrutsss wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:36 am
Sinisterror wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:14 am

Lol riposte on we/wh. If you want Riposte build go for slayer/choppa and u can do over 600 riposte dmg.
Wh got repela and can get m1 after repel instantly dragon gun. So 12 secs of parry instantly
Why would you waste Repel Blasphemy doing Dragon Gun after it? Just do Dragon Gun and after 3 seconds do Repel Blasphemy and 12 second parry "instantly" is not true lol. Yeah everyone know's wh can get parry for 12 seconds but all dps can get it for 7 seconds. Everyone is tactic starved in this game but with berserk all the time slayer/choppa Riposte does insane dmg.
Also, dont forget that riposte can be blocked parried and cut by armor, so your words are meh.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#122 » Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:02 pm

powerhead5 wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:02 pm
Sinisterror wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:50 am

Wh got repela and can get m1 after repel instantly dragon gun. So 12 secs of parry instantly
Why would you waste Repel Blasphemy doing Dragon Gun after it? Just do Dragon Gun and after 3 seconds do Repel Blasphemy and 12 second parry "instantly" is not true lol. Yeah everyone know's wh can get parry for 12 seconds but all dps can get it for 7 seconds. Everyone is tactic starved in this game but with berserk all the time slayer/choppa Riposte does insane dmg.
Also, dont forget that riposte can be blocked parried and cut by armor, so your words are meh.
Can or can't?
Dying is no option.

normanis

Post#123 » Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:46 pm

can someone list all classes abilities what is not main stat (str/bal/int) biased? like witchbrew.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Sarnai

Post#124 » Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:24 pm

This is a thread about defensive WEs/regen. If you'd like to start a thread discussing the repel/dg/m1 WH cheese go right ahead and I'd be happy to discuss it there.
WH looking for gunbad left

KissShot

Post#125 » Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:39 pm

Krima wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:04 pm
KissShot wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:01 pm
Sarnai wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:01 pm As it's been said the regen is not the problem. Regen items/RR only works if it has TIME to work. And what needs looked at is what gives WH/WE that time.

WH: Self-heal tactic, far far too strong for an on-demand heal (especially with Flowing Accusations and Dragon Gun's AOE application of bullets) and the WE's is an absolute joke by comparison. The constant healspam is what gives the regen items time to work. This only applies to the WH, since the WE's tactic relies completely on a 25% chance to proc AND an ICD. Sanctified Bullets needs nerfed hard.

WE: Witchbrew, being corporeal damage and not scaling at all with strength, allows it to ignore toughness and armor with zero investment in the class's mainstat. Classes are balanced around their mainstat to prevent them from being able to invest too much into other stats and remove the inherent weaknesses that every class needs to have. Geared defensive Witchbrew WEs are out there with less than 500 strength, stacking toughness/parry/ect to give them the defenses needed for regen to actually play a part. Making Witchbrew scale with strength is the simple solution. It would be absolutely absurd to ask an engi to make a viable build with less than 500 BS, or a sorc with less than 500 int. A choppa or slayer with less than 500 strength? Forget about it. Any class having a viable build that requires absolutely zero mainstat stacking is a balance issue.

For both classes: Make Declare Anathema/Agile Escape defendable again, or just turn it into a snare or something. A core undefendable 6 sec stagger is just crazy.
I'll let you take away WB entirely if you give me RB ;)
You all... listen

Witchbrew is the most boring skill ever made.. the gameplay on WE is ridiculous boring.
Spam - AW, pop WB - Repeat.
IMO can nerf it to the ground!! bind WB to str!! lets do it

Ill do trade WB for the following without thinking twice:

- RB
- EW
- BAL
- Seekers blade
- Burn armor

anyday...
For once we agree hahaha

rrrutsss

Post#126 » Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:16 pm

Sarnai wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:24 pm
This is a thread about defensive WEs/regen. If you'd like to start a thread discussing the repel/dg/m1 WH cheese go right ahead and I'd be happy to discuss it there.
Yes and he brought up about wh/we riposte build so im telling that u cant compare we wh riposte build if one has a riposte happy skill on demand

diegomess

Post#127 » Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:11 pm

Sarnai wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:01 pm As it's been said the regen is not the problem. Regen items/RR only works if it has TIME to work. And what needs looked at is what gives WH/WE that time.

WH: Self-heal tactic, far far too strong for an on-demand heal (especially with Flowing Accusations and Dragon Gun's AOE application of bullets) and the WE's is an absolute joke by comparison. The constant healspam is what gives the regen items time to work. This only applies to the WH, since the WE's tactic relies completely on a 25% chance to proc AND an ICD. Sanctified Bullets needs nerfed hard.

WE: Witchbrew, being corporeal damage and not scaling at all with strength, allows it to ignore toughness and armor with zero investment in the class's mainstat. Classes are balanced around their mainstat to prevent them from being able to invest too much into other stats and remove the inherent weaknesses that every class needs to have. Geared defensive Witchbrew WEs are out there with less than 500 strength, stacking toughness/parry/ect to give them the defenses needed for regen to actually play a part. Making Witchbrew scale with strength is the simple solution. It would be absolutely absurd to ask an engi to make a viable build with less than 500 BS, or a sorc with less than 500 int. A choppa or slayer with less than 500 strength? Forget about it. Any class having a viable build that requires absolutely zero mainstat stacking is a balance issue.

For both classes: Make Declare Anathema/Agile Escape defendable again, or just turn it into a snare or something. A core undefendable 6 sec stagger is just crazy.
sarny woke up and choose to spit some truth.
Chosen Dahaka RR88
BO Zamedi 80

redsunbp

Post#128 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:09 am

KissShot wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:39 pm
KissShot wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:01 pm

I'll let you take away WB entirely if you give me RB ;)
You all... listen

Witchbrew is the most boring skill ever made.. the gameplay on WE is ridiculous boring.

- RB
- EW
- BAL
- Seekers blade
- Burn armor

anyday...
For once we agree hahaha
Please stop spewing your BS. The only thing you care about is solo ranked, you dont care about openworld and you don't do open world. **** bias. BAL is bs unless you are undergeared, then sure. Burn armor doesnt stack with other armor debuffs, seekers blade and repel blasphemy are open world related and build specific, something you dont do anymore. But keep on saying WE and WH are fine as they are.

"AW is boring..." welcome to WH my dear. Torment torment torment torment EW. You only care because WE's are in a good place in solo and you don't want to see them nerfed. Reading through your bullshit is so easy. **** ridiculous. Funny how you had no will to reply to my other post, furthermore prove my point. You are a gift that keeps on giving. **** joker.

Play your 82 WH and prove me wrong. No chance with your skill to achieve the same.

Ads
Krima

Post#129 » Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:58 pm

redsunbp wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:09 am
KissShot wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:39 pm

You all... listen

- RB
- EW
- BAL
- Seekers blade
- Burn armor

anyday...
For once we agree hahaha
Please stop spewing your BS. The only thing you care about is solo ranked, you dont care about openworld and you don't do open world. **** bias. BAL is bs unless you are undergeared, then sure. Burn armor doesnt stack with other armor debuffs, seekers blade and repel blasphemy are open world related and build specific, something you dont do anymore. But keep on saying WE and WH are fine as they are.

"AW is boring..." welcome to WH my dear. Torment torment torment torment EW. You only care because WE's are in a good place in solo and you don't want to see them nerfed. Reading through your bullshit is so easy. **** ridiculous. Funny how you had no will to reply to my other post, furthermore prove my point. You are a gift that keeps on giving. **** joker.

Play your 82 WH and prove me wrong. No chance with your skill to achieve the same.
openworld just too easy and boring to play.. Mostly lowbies without potions. Should I rly care?

Main reason I dont play WH its due to my PING, yes! I live in south of brazil :roll: 200ms here..
Good luck landing torments with such a high latency.
Still..when I visit europe for turism I will bring my laptop and climb solo ranked ladder without much effort. WH its a great class, mostly player issue atm.

HOW I PLAY my WE from brazil ?
Well..thanks DEVs for "nerfing" Frienzied mayhem from crit % to +% dmg on finisher. So ive been mostly spaming SLICE with RA, I dont really need perfect positioning behind my target to actualy do DMG.
Can I do the same build on WH ? NO.. tree placement of skills makes it impossible, Ill never play without healdebuff. And also no PA buff. :roll:

IMO best build for both classes on low latency country.
WE = AW + WB
WH = Torment + EW
both classes if played correctly can top 1,9k mmr and front page of ranked.

Now regarding openworld, both glasses are ridiculous OP IMO, can nerf the regen and heal for both as Ive said before. Remove kiss of doom and sanctifiefd bullets from game
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

redsunbp

Post#130 » Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:21 pm

Krima wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:58 pm I dont really need perfect positioning behind my target to actualy do DMG.
All is said, nothing more to say. You can perform while not being perfect, WHs cant and wont.