You're all invited to complete the in-game survey about X-Realm lockout time. The survey will allow us to understand the community's overall opinion on this critical topic. Based on the gathered data, we will be able to take one of the several paths that we've prepared and are willing to test it with you, in order to push for more accurate feedback at a later stage.
Please do not put any personal or identifiable information in your comments and refain from profanity or any other language against ToS.
Weekend Warfront: Stonetroll Slaughter
Small contingents of Order and Destruction forces converge upon the main north-south route through Troll Country in an effort to secure the strategic trade route for their respective sides … without attracting the attention of wandering trolls.
The Stonetroll Crossing scenario is open again for characters of all levels! Take control of the Troll Pacifier for your realm! Charge forth, and remember: the only good troll is a dead troll.
This weekend Stonetroll Slaughter will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Stronetroll Crossing scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.
- Fixed a bug causing players who crash in city to get quitter debuff and remain locked out from their city instance.
- Fixed a bug causing a random and sudden drop in city preparation phase timer.
Necropolis of Zandri
- Fixed issue causing reservations to go out before it started
- Fixed issue causing flag point generation to be too fast and flag capture too fast
- Added more Expedition Quartermaster NPCs to split the number of players queuing and potentially blocking the NPC
Dwarf Chapter 1
- Dirty Green Beasties!: This quest is now available from level 3
- Fight On: This quest is now available only if you have completed the quest "Dirty Green Beasties!"
- Hit 'em Where it Hurts: This quest is now available only if you have completed the quest "Fight On"
- The RvR guild quest is now completable for all guild members in a warband, as long as there's 6+ members in the warband. You also no longer need to all be inside the RvR lake when the zone lock happens.
 The Bile Lord intestines should no longer despawn and preventing players from getting ported out from his belly.
 Name change timer should now be fixed.
This will work for ranked and normal SC?
Ty for your work
¡Únete al Tercio de Estalia!
Your god has no power in this realm!
On the bright side, people lose more and more excuses for losing.
I hope ranked reconnect got fixed too.
Dying is no option.
Finally this issue gets adressed . Xrealming isnt the answer to population problem it never was . time out on changing sides should be at least 6 hours that will stop any anticipating on any side to be able to switch to get on the winning side . It wont eradicate the problem but make it at least alot smaller
He didn't wrote that those addons are illegal.
Dying is no option.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests