Recent Topics

Ads

UI5

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
rady

Re: UI5

Post#61 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:44 am

What I did was send loads of messages to @tvbrowntown until he agreed to send the UI. Made few changes for myself and that's how it looks like:

Disclaimer: I do not encourage spamming @tvbrowntown
Ris IB
Risx 8Xrr SH (retired)
BO 85rr (retired)

Ads
Malkom

Post#62 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:49 pm

Really looking forward to downloading it!!!

inoeth
Suspended

Post#63 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:39 am

is there a link to UI6?
I downloaded UI5 from the first page but it looks very different from the latest screenshots here.
although i still like it, there are some flaws here and there and in the latest scrrenshots it looks like these are gone.

Chosenoneror

Post#64 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:29 am

A pity to have abandoned the first project, honestly I was hoping to see it finished... I had fallen in love with the art applied there. I thought it was really cool how everything was presented in the UI, it reminded me a little of GW2, but somehow very original.

GrishnakBlagtoof

Post#65 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:54 am

Chosenoneror wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:29 am A pity to have abandoned the first project, honestly I was hoping to see it finished... I had fallen in love with the art applied there. I thought it was really cool how everything was presented in the UI, it reminded me a little of GW2, but somehow very original.
I have to agree. I still use and love the original design and I hope that original design will be an option when this is finished. I really appreciate all of the work done there, it isn't easy! But it looks amazing, efficient and slick!!!
WAAAGH!!!
Grishnak Blagtoof
<The Blagtoof WarTribe>
Est. 1996

tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#66 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:20 am

GrishnakBlagtoof wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:54 am
Chosenoneror wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:29 am A pity to have abandoned the first project, honestly I was hoping to see it finished... I had fallen in love with the art applied there. I thought it was really cool how everything was presented in the UI, it reminded me a little of GW2, but somehow very original.
I have to agree. I still use and love the original design and I hope that original design will be an option when this is finished. I really appreciate all of the work done there, it isn't easy! But it looks amazing, efficient and slick!!!
After I push UI6 with the modern style out the door I will implement UI5's style into it. Later I was planning on implementing the new WoW Dragonflight UI elements as well for a laugh haha (but also cause it looks pretty nice)

GrishnakBlagtoof

Post#67 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:29 am

tvbrowntown wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:20 am
GrishnakBlagtoof wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:54 am
After I push UI6 with the modern style out the door I will implement UI5's style into it. Later I was planning on implementing the new WoW Dragonflight UI elements as well for a laugh haha (but also cause it looks pretty nice)
And this is why you're good at what you do. You take into consideration everyone and deliver. It's appreciated. A UI needs to be great for the person using it, after all, it's what you look at the most. I look forward to it!! Maybe not the WOW stuff...lol...
WAAAGH!!!
Grishnak Blagtoof
<The Blagtoof WarTribe>
Est. 1996

inoeth
Suspended

Post#68 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:55 am

inoeth wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:39 am is there a link to UI6?
I downloaded UI5 from the first page but it looks very different from the latest screenshots here.
although i still like it, there are some flaws here and there and in the latest scrrenshots it looks like these are gone.
don't ignore me!!! :D PUSH

Ads
tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#69 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:21 pm

inoeth wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:55 am
inoeth wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:39 am is there a link to UI6?
don't ignore me!!! :D PUSH
haha, soz, it's on its way! 7 days away i'd say while I tidy up some issues testers have been finding :)

Insidiator

Post#70 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:26 pm

It looks really awesome! The final version should definitely be published for the people. Thanks for your hard work.