Recent Topics

Ads

[ADDON] GCDsaver 1.0.6

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
redsunbp

Re: [ADDON] GCDsaver 1.0.6

Post#111 » Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:49 am

Kpi wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:55 pm
redsunbp wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:23 pm After using it, its basically cheating once again.

Amuses me how RoRs population needs to dumb down the game so much to make it like a 5 year old could play.
I like play some games in Hard mode, but in RoR i preffer to play in the easy way. Enough stressfull is play as a healer, to add more stress to my games... For example, I play with "enemy" addon, so i dont need to click on player and later click on the skill. I use "MG Remix" to grow my plants, and "Follow the leader" when i'm in WB.

Must be hard play with vainilla UI like you. Or you use some addons too? :)
There is a huge difference between Enemy, MG Remix vs NMB and GCD Saver.

Enemy you can have mouse over but you are still pressing buttons. SwiftAssist still requires key pressing. Not even sure why you brought MG Remix into this, really confused on this one.

If you dont understand the value of not wasting a CD due to immunity check we are not playing the same game.

If you cant see it it's not my fault.

Ads
bormo

Post#112 » Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:44 pm

A couple of general words in defense of addons.
NB is a way of fighting 'crooked hands' against reflexes (with the help of the mind). Thus, the NB equalizes the chances for people with different opportunities.
There are some good games with customizable controls, or even with self-management. These games are Kenshi and Majesty. These games attract you by the fact that you can perform many different actions in them. And at the same time, you do not need to press 40 buttons, like on a piano. That is, it is possible to do complex things in a simple way.
NB has brought this opportunity to Warhammer online.

Kpi

Post#113 » Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:21 pm

redsunbp wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:49 am
Kpi wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:55 pm
redsunbp wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:23 pm After using it, its basically cheating once again.

Amuses me how RoRs population needs to dumb down the game so much to make it like a 5 year old could play.
I like play some games in Hard mode, but in RoR i preffer to play in the easy way. Enough stressfull is play as a healer, to add more stress to my games... For example, I play with "enemy" addon, so i dont need to click on player and later click on the skill. I use "MG Remix" to grow my plants, and "Follow the leader" when i'm in WB.

Must be hard play with vainilla UI like you. Or you use some addons too? :)
There is a huge difference between Enemy, MG Remix vs NMB and GCD Saver.

Enemy you can have mouse over but you are still pressing buttons. SwiftAssist still requires key pressing. Not even sure why you brought MG Remix into this, really confused on this one.

If you dont understand the value of not wasting a CD due to immunity check we are not playing the same game.

If you cant see it it's not my fault.
Every addons give you and advantage in some way. Even MGremix give you a great advantage to obtain potions and money. With this money you can buy better talisman/pots/liniments and have advantage over other players. So yes, MGRemix is a great addon to take some kind of indirect advatange over your enemies, and this works without press any key with GathebuttonCD addon. So every addon give an unfair advantage over players who don't use it.

The game was done by Mythic and AE to allow this kind of addons, so everyone can custom the game in his own gamestyle. It is your choice use it or not.

By the way, someone was talking about a little delay in Buffheads icons, so this addons help to fix the buffheads errors in game
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

Stimpz

Post#114 » Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:29 am

I'm always amazed at the conviction with which some players convince themselves that such addons are fair and balanced. And you can see exactly what kind of players jump on such addons.
I've personally met people who used aimbots in games like counter strike and always found an excuse to justify their actions.
And whether you only need 1 mouse click to shoot someone or only 1 button to defeat your opponent, in the end the excuses always sound the same.
And now, when similarly dubious addons are released, those types of people pounce on them like throwing a piece of bread into a pond full of ducks.

but that's okay.
The game is already old and everyone else uses addons too and if i don't use them i'm the victim so it's their fault and not mine.

I don't want to attack anyone personally and I hope nobody feels offended.
Just my humble opinion.

Dabbart

Post#115 » Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:56 pm

Oh yes. So very humble while casting aspersions on an massive group of people you know nothing about. Not attacking anyone personally, but just know that you are the same as someone using Aimbot in CSGO. A Cheater. Lol.

You know nothing about the addons or how they work. Stop insulting others to try and claim some moral high ground that doesn't exist. You don't like NB or addons that provide info or help with gameplay. Cool, don't use them. Also, I kinda call BS that you personally met/know anyone that used Aimbot in CS;GO. More like you've read forum posts by people who claim to. Maybe I'm wrong there though, I know nothing about you other than your few posts here.

Just my not-humble opinion. I know someone will feel attacked/offended, cause it's the **** internet.

Ontopic: anyone having issues with this Addon lately? Yesterday, I couldn't get KD to fire randomly. No immunities, chasing targets spamming the hotkey but it wouldn't activate. Disabled the addon and everything works fine again. Latency on my part?
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Kpi

Post#116 » Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:45 pm

Stimpz wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:29 am I'm always amazed at the conviction with which some players convince themselves that such addons are fair and balanced. And you can see exactly what kind of players jump on such addons.
I've personally met people who used aimbots in games like counter strike and always found an excuse to justify their actions.
And whether you only need 1 mouse click to shoot someone or only 1 button to defeat your opponent, in the end the excuses always sound the same.
And now, when similarly dubious addons are released, those types of people pounce on them like throwing a piece of bread into a pond full of ducks.

but that's okay.
The game is already old and everyone else uses addons too and if i don't use them i'm the victim so it's their fault and not mine.

Just my humble opinion.
Aimbot is not allowed by CS Creators. NB and anothers API addon was allowed by original creators. This ia big difference
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

Lawmay

Post#117 » Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:19 pm

Kpi wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:45 pm
Stimpz wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:29 am I'm always amazed at the conviction with which some players convince themselves that such addons are fair and balanced. And you can see exactly what kind of players jump on such addons.

but that's okay.

Just my humble opinion.
Aimbot is not allowed by CS Creators. NB and anothers API addon was allowed by original creators. This ia big difference
This. Also with the low/instant TTK in CS, Aimbot makes you instantly win a fight, so long as you have LoS on the enemy. NB does not.

Kpi

Post#118 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:45 pm

Talladego, as a suggest. Add the option to block the skill if u are under/over determinated ammount of APs/HPs
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

Ads
criollo

Post#119 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:16 am

- -̵ ̵A̵l̵e̵x̵a̵ "𝐴𝑑𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑠, 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦 𝑚𝑦 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟"
Andalusian.

Emissary
Community Management

Post#120 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:17 am

is there a way to gcd stack like the borcs buffs because it doesnt work if it is a self buff
"Courage, Honor, Loyalty, Sacrifice. You're braver than you think."

Watch me on Twitch!!!