Recent Topics

Ads

{REHAULED & UPDATED GUIDE} 2 Handed Chosen Guide

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
IIItwistedIII

Re: {REHAULED & UPDATED GUIDE} 2 Handed Chosen Guide

Post#31 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:24 am

Recently a new player so I've been following this guide and it's been really helpful so far.

I do have some questions though if possible to get some help with:

1. RvR / 24man WB premade - is this build still viable or is this strictly only intended for SOLO? Is 2h even a thing in large organized RVR over SnB since I lose hold the line etc.

2. For 2h solo & 6man what is the rotation or general priority list?

Thanks again, amazing guide!

Ads
myssing

Post#32 » Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:48 pm

This may be a big ask, but could someone post a screenshot of their mastery builder for the builds? forum links to the builder for a lot of people are returning a grey screen atm.

Omegus

Post#33 » Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:53 pm

myssing wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:48 pm This may be a big ask, but could someone post a screenshot of their mastery builder for the builds? forum links to the builder for a lot of people are returning a grey screen atm.
Someone wrote a converter for the builder. Paste the old broken link into it and it'll give you a new working one: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=49586
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Slayth

Post#34 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:56 am

Thank you very much for taking the time writing this guide, Vegetaplays. Helps a lot when you start a 2h Chosen.
Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Elzog

Post#35 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:04 pm

One thing not mentionned that's obvious to veterans but might not be to beginners:
Use taunt.
30% more damage on your target often means the difference between kill and death.

Grimlust

Post#36 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:50 pm

Grimlust here RR82 Chosen and i can approve Major's Message.

vekkth

Post#37 » Tue May 16, 2023 4:10 pm

I just want to add that this gear is of immence value when planning your sets for a newbie. I literally cruised to Beastlord/Dominator and have a clear picture on my next steps. Thats awesome, thank you! I am playing BG btw :D

Feimerdre

Post#38 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:38 pm

I might just throw in some suggestions for new players, as much of the answers circle around end game and end gear.

First: in T1, Toughness and Strength are > ALL. Get a 2H as soon as possible. Spend Renown Points to Wounds, Strength, Toughness and Parry equally. They all benefit from the Bolster you get when you enter PVP.

Go Disco with your first points in mastery, not Dread. This is just my consideration but I found it much more rewarding in the beginning.

Do the weekly influence quest, meaning: capture BOs and carry resources. You get 60 Gold and 50 Crests from it, and never as easy again as in T1. If possible, stay out of crowded zones like Nordland for this as you get much more XP from killing players as you get influence and RR. Do the boring sh!t, do it for 2 weeks if you have alts, as you will have >120g after this and will surely be able to buy the 100g mount when hitting 38.
As soon as you hit level 8 buy a bunch of level 4 STR talismans. Stack then all over your equip. If you do all T1 zones, you will have all the level 12 influence gear in some hours. Get shoulders and the cape, no weapons. Buy the level 10 crest 2h weapon and get the full 1st set (if you have done the weekly, this is peanuts).

This is just an advice for T1. :-)

Ads
darkedone02

Post#39 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:26 am

Omegus wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:53 pm
myssing wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:48 pm This may be a big ask, but could someone post a screenshot of their mastery builder for the builds? forum links to the builder for a lot of people are returning a grey screen atm.
Someone wrote a converter for the builder. Paste the old broken link into it and it'll give you a new working one: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=49586
That converter is not working on the links that give me a grey page. This build is broken cause the OP is not updated with a better link to the build.