Recent Topics

Ads

AutoBand Kick low level :(

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Neurokardiak

AutoBand Kick low level :(

Post#1 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:50 am

What do you think of the ADDON autoband ??? Small levels this kick background because it is not 24 or worse level 40, what should we do when we go up our character? RVR alone in our corner ?? make a small level group, to serve nothing ?? How to mount it redeem in these conditions ??

Thanks to the administrators and Developepurs for the work done, I love you :)

Sorry for my English ;)

Que pensez vous de l'addon AutoBand ??? les petits niveau ce fond kick car il ne sont pas soit 24 ou pire niveau 40 , on doit faire quoi quand on monte nos personnage ? rvr seul dans notre coin ?? faire un groupe de petits niveau , pour ne servire a rien ?? comment monter ca renomer dans ces conditions ??

Merci au administrateurs et developepurs pour le travail éfféctué , je vous aime :)

Ads
Lion1986

Re: AutoBand Kick low level :(

Post#2 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:05 am

autoband can be configure to restrict level access. for example I keep it in default 16+ but some ppl want , for example,l level 35+ppl etc...

Instead of whinig about addon you can make our own open warband or ask your guild mates.

Sulorie

Post#3 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:27 am

Without this addon it is impossible to organize open warbands, because you would be busy the whole time to move/kick people from groups in case e.g. too many DPS in group or warband.
Dying is no option.

Omegus

Post#4 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:26 pm

If autoband didn't exist then the warband leaders would just manually kick the people they don't want in instead. More work for the leader for the same result. Not all PUG warband leaders use it though.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Hodds

Post#5 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:50 pm

If I am on a low level alt that gets auto kicked i just "friend" the lead and avoid their Warbands in the future, I have been kicked and i understand if there is only 1 warband on the underpopulated side and they are trying to fill it with 40/40+ to defend a keep/fort but most of the time it is just a leader who should not be leading a pug warband,

Sulorie

Post#6 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:25 pm

Hodds wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:50 pm If I am on a low level alt that gets auto kicked i just "friend" the lead and avoid their Warbands in the future, I have been kicked and i understand if there is only 1 warband on the underpopulated side and they are trying to fill it with 40/40+ to defend a keep/fort but most of the time it is just a leader who should not be leading a pug warband,
Don't act like you are entitled to join a pug wb. Even pug wbs can and should maintain a certain level of organization. You help nobody by inviting almost only dps into a warband, so some players don't feel alone in rvr zone. You need support classes too and if there are too few, there is no point to invite more dps. Relog to a healer or tank, whatever is needed to support your realm, if the only open warband needs those archtypes.
In most cases it is not the rank but class balance, which leads to a kick.
If a leader is looking for healers or tanks and you think your level is too low, send a /pm and ask whether you can join.
Dying is no option.

Caerfinon

Post#7 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:42 pm

I don't use autoband and I try to keep my groups organized to a 2/2/2 format. I don't have any level restrictions in my WB and I try to do what I can in the field with the resources I have. Running supplies, taking BOs, assisting with locking down posterns etc.

If you do get kicked by a leader using autoband then don't join that leader's group in future. If there are no open warbands to join. Start one.

Hodds

Post#8 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:08 pm

Sulorie wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:25 pm
Hodds wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:50 pm If I am on a low level alt that gets auto kicked i just "friend" the lead and avoid their Warbands in the future, I have been kicked and i understand if there is only 1 warband on the underpopulated side and they are trying to fill it with 40/40+ to defend a keep/fort but most of the time it is just a leader who should not be leading a pug warband,
Don't act like you are entitled to join a pug wb. Even pug wbs can and should maintain a certain level of organization. You help nobody by inviting almost only dps into a warband, so some players don't feel alone in rvr zone. You need support classes too and if there are too few, there is no point to invite more dps. Relog to a healer or tank, whatever is needed to support your realm, if the only open warband needs those archtypes.
If a leader is looking for healers or tanks and you think your level is too low, send a /pm and ask whether you can join.
Entitled? What? look at the topic, look at my post, i dont think i am "entitled" to join an OPEN warband. I dont join warbands looking for Heals when I am on a tank. You dont like low level players and need the meta comp in your warbands, thats fine, we all play this game for different reasons.

Ads
Topdude

Post#9 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:38 pm

Sulorie wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:27 am Without this addon it is impossible to organize open warbands
With this statement you negate all the hard work and success of warband leaders through of the years that AoR was live. We never had autoband nor should it be allowed. IMO it's one of the biggest reasons new players get turned off from RoR.
Lowbie? eh, you're outta luck! Go form your own warband, even though you're struggling to learn how to play your toon. Oh don't worry, autoband will help you maintain that sterile 2/2/2 meta that has funneled gameplay down to not much more than mirrors bashing against each other until population swings and a zone is taken.
I and a few of my guildies have been pushed to solo or small group play because of innocently joining a WB while leveling a toon only to be kicked. "Too many dps", "too low level"... Buck up, drop autoband and lead an open WB doing the best with what you have, it helps the community grow, it helps new players get used to their toons and playing in groups.

Sulorie

Post#10 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:57 pm

Hodds wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:08 pm
Sulorie wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:25 pm Don't act like you are entitled to join a pug wb. Even pug wbs can and should maintain a certain level of organization. You help nobody by inviting almost only dps into a warband, so some players don't feel alone in rvr zone. You need support classes too and if there are too few, there is no point to invite more dps. Relog to a healer or tank, whatever is needed to support your realm, if the only open warband needs those archtypes.
Entitled? What? look at the topic, look at my post, i dont think i am "entitled" to join an OPEN warband. I dont join warbands looking for Heals when I am on a tank. You dont like low level players and need the meta comp in your warbands, thats fine, we all play this game for different reasons.
You didn't read what I wrote. Read again.

You are causing drama, because someone kicked you from a warband. I explained to you, what the reasons might be and what the purpose of this addon is.
What a warband leader needs is their business, as they have the organizing work - in their spare time. I just told you the facts on this topic and not what I like or dislike.
Dying is no option.