Recent Topics

Ads

[SH] Melee? Huwhat?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
chookette

Re: [SH] Melee? Huwhat?

Post#11 » Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:38 pm

I am looking for an up-to-date guide for mrh does that speak to you?

Ads
Rewarc

Re: [SH] Melee? Huwhat?

Post#12 » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:44 pm

RoR.builders - Squig Herder My favorite largescale build. You can swap out a couple of things like the AP gain on dodge and even if your gear is good enough you can swap out Pick on Yer own size.

I don't really solo roam with msh because it's kind off pointless since you have no rootbreak and overall rsh is way better for 1v1 or small scale. Msh doesn't have many tools they removed the meele knockdown for whatever reason, you don't have any heal reduction for meele and overall not a single debuff like armor shred or thoughness, all you got is a nerfed to the ground CD increase debuff (Many other classes just provide way more overall Warband support skills and overall better skill kits sadly). Msh does scale pretty well with Weaponskill but again other classes in the game scale way better which comes also down to the fact that the Msh Autoattacks almost deal no damage compared to other classes.
Msh shines in WB's with a Chopper in your group because of Lot's of Chopp'n removing the CD on Bounce. You do need the AP regen passive and AP potions for consistent dps otherwise you run out of AP in one rotation which is really bad since all your skills cost quite alot AP.

It's still fun to play and if you want a class which can do both (Range ST dps and meele aoe dps) SH is a good choice. Rsh is still insanely strong!