Recent Topics

Ads

Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness Movie Review

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Whyumadbro

Re: Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness Movie Review

Post#11 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:49 am

Martok wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:20 pm
Whyumadbro wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:04 pmmarvel is mega dead, enjoy your new heroes like ironheart!

Marvel has suffered some self-inflicted wounds of late, however I don't believe they are quite dead yet. The path to Avengers: Secret Wars will decide the issue.

Oh, by the way, She Hulk is going to suck. Film at eleven.
I think they get what they deserve - exchanging your fanbase for a new woke one seems their only goal atm

Ads
Martok

Post#12 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:03 pm

Whyumadbro wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:49 amI think they get what they deserve - exchanging your fanbase for a new woke one seems their only goal atm

You are not wrong, the leaked interior footage from Disney execs serves to confirm that. However revenue and potential revenue still dominates the ultimate decision making, so hopefully the adults in the room will assert themselves down the line.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Whyumadbro

Post#13 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:08 pm

Martok wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:03 pm
Whyumadbro wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:49 amI think they get what they deserve - exchanging your fanbase for a new woke one seems their only goal atm

You are not wrong, the leaked interior footage from Disney execs serves to confirm that. However revenue and potential revenue still dominates the ultimate decision making, so hopefully the adults in the room will assert themselves down the line.
but most of the new wokery lost money