RVR Gear question...

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Dakkhon

RVR Gear question...

Post#1 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:46 pm

Right now I can get invader or triumphant atm. If I get the triumphant gear does that count to unlocking Royal when I get the RR necessary? I think thats the next gear set after Invader. I bought the chest piece for Triumphant thinking it may count towards unlocking Royal since Triumphant gear is kinda the same as invader. Am I incorrect on this? I dont want to spend coin on stuff just to have to do it all over again for gear I didnt need to get lol.
Marauder and WE killer because I hate classes that require no skill lol! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ads
Rubius
Developer

Re: RVR Gear question...

Post#2 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:23 pm

All the info you need on Wards and unlocks can be found here: https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/Wards

But in short: You only need Invader Ward to unlock both Warlord and Sovereign (Royal).

Triumphant does count for the same ward, and should be listed in your tome for the same unlocks. Hope this helps!

Sulorie

Post#3 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:05 pm

Dakkhon wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:46 pm Right now I can get invader or triumphant atm. If I get the triumphant gear does that count to unlocking Royal when I get the RR necessary? I think thats the next gear set after Invader. I bought the chest piece for Triumphant thinking it may count towards unlocking Royal since Triumphant gear is kinda the same as invader. Am I incorrect on this? I dont want to spend coin on stuff just to have to do it all over again for gear I didnt need to get lol.
When you need e.g. triumphant for your final gear setup, get invader unlock with it. If not go for invader set, as it is cheaper afaik.
Dying is no option.

Dakkhon

Post#4 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:51 pm

Ty all for the help. Much appreciated. I was hoping to get triumphant and then go right to Royal. Guess it's Invader all the way.
Marauder and WE killer because I hate classes that require no skill lol! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sulorie

Post#5 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:02 pm

Dakkhon wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:51 pm Ty all for the help. Much appreciated. I was hoping to get triumphant and then go right to Royal. Guess it's Invader all the way.
You don't want to mix?
Dying is no option.