Recent Topics

Ads

It's been said b4 but.....

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Dakkhon

It's been said b4 but.....

Post#1 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:33 pm

So far the choppa pull can pull me from around corners, thru walls and up and over walls that I cant target or see. This every freaking day all day it just gets super old. I went back on my engi to see if I could do the same. Bwahahahaaha heck no not even close. I might one over anxious Squid maybe and I can only reach a feet in front of me. Never the distance I see or have been pulled myself. Yesterday I was pulled from the third floor out of sight and pulled forward and then down the stairs because the choppa was underneath me.

Again its old news and destro love and abuse it but I tell ya it really takes away from the game some. Choppa runs up with tons of heals pulls a crap ton of folk from bubble radius and boom. Engi steps up pulls with magnetic......one WE and some NPC flying knats. No skill required just constant waving their fat green stinking arounds and swishing up dirt everywhere and get kills lol. No challenge no fun imo. Ok I am dont good hunting all.
Marauder and WE killer because I hate classes that require no skill lol! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ads
agemennon675

Re: It's been said b4 but.....

Post#2 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:37 pm

I have been playing this game for years on both sides but never once I got pulled through walls. If you have means to record or re-create that bug please do that share it with us.
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer