Recent Topics

Ads

[WE] State of Sacrificial Stab?

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
losvtranse

[WE] State of Sacrificial Stab?

Post#1 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:27 am

Hey, i've been wondering how currently the Sacrificial Stab is performing and what would be a rough idea for the build?

Somewhat related question - i remember hearing that SS becomes "alright" at sov level gear, and i'm pretty close to there (1 sov piece and sent jewelry remains), so how would an "actual build" and not my noobish stuff look like at this gear level if SS is not good?

Ads
Sinisterror

Re: [WE] State of Sacrificial Stab?

Post#2 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:47 am

RoR.builders - Witch Elf This is very good for dmg and personally my favourite.

RoR.builders - Witch Elf This would be interesting if have +2 sove points. Both specs with 4 onslaught + 4 sove for 27% crit dmg and 9 crit and sentinel jewel with 4%crit. Bloodlord 2,8 sec speed mainhand. Try to keep your SS AA dmg buff always 40-50%. With SS i got 1300 AA crits on my rr52 welf and armour debuff dagger wpn proc=)
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

losvtranse

Post#3 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:10 pm

Sinisterror wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:47 am RoR.builders - Witch Elf This is very good for dmg and personally my favourite.

RoR.builders - Witch Elf This would be interesting if have +2 sove points. Both specs with 4 onslaught + 4 sove for 27% crit dmg and 9 crit and sentinel jewel with 4%crit. Bloodlord 2,8 sec speed mainhand. Try to keep your SS AA dmg buff always 40-50%. With SS i got 1300 AA crits on my rr52 welf and armour debuff dagger wpn proc=)
The first one does look kind of "dangerous" as you don't have healdebuff and vanish, but yeah, i do know that RA build is pretty good.

SS+WB does sound kinda interesting, maybe i'll try it. But what about Kiss of Doom, is it simply not enough healing to justify tactic slot?

Sinisterror

Post#4 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:26 pm

losvtranse wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:10 pm
Sinisterror wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:47 am RoR.builders - Witch Elf This is very good for dmg and personally my favourite.

The first one does look kind of "dangerous" as you don't have healdebuff and vanish, but yeah, i do know that RA build is pretty good.

SS+WB does sound kinda interesting, maybe i'll try it. But what about Kiss of Doom, is it simply not enough healing to justify tactic slot?
It depends if you want regen heal spec then you take it but i wouldnt take it for those builds. If you want regen build WB SR KoD Vanish are must=) Btw Full Beastlord set can be very good because of the last bonus " 10% chance to gain finisher point when being hit "
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Archimediss

Post#5 » Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:12 pm

unfortunatly it seems broken now i damage myself instead of healing

jughurta69

Post#6 » Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:32 pm

1300 damage on the main hand ?

Lilim
Community Management

Post#7 » Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:35 pm

Hey,

please open a new thread...If you have more questions, feel free to join our RoR Discord.

4.6 Avoid thread necromancy. :shock:
If a thread’s last post was more than a month ago, do not post in it. Maybe start a new topic!