Recent Topics

Ads

Sequencer stuck

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Sofong

Re: Sequencer stuck

Post#11 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:08 am

i seem to have the same problen with sequencer, any solution?

Ads
Alfa1986

Post#12 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:15 pm

Sofong wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:08 am i seem to have the same problen with sequencer, any solution?
Return NB?
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Emissary
Community Management

Post#13 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:50 pm

Not worried about NB, sequencer works (worked) for what I need it to, just to take away the ability bloat feel. Sequencer not working though because we keep breaking things just frustrates me.

The only thing could be to skip ability not usable but that I could live without.
"Courage, Honor, Loyalty, Sacrifice. You're braver than you think."

Watch me on Twitch!!!

Kpi

Post#14 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:34 pm

Alfa1986 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:15 pm
Sofong wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:08 am i seem to have the same problen with sequencer, any solution?
Return NB?
This is the easiest solution and maybe some players will return :)
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

Alfa1986

Post#15 » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:55 am

Emissary wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:50 pm Not worried about NB, sequencer works (worked) for what I need it to, just to take away the ability bloat feel. Sequencer not working though because we keep breaking things just frustrates me.

The only thing could be to skip ability not usable but that I could live without.
in fact sequencer plus gcd saver equals nb, doesn't it?
in the gcd saver you can set the number of stacks, or use the skill only when the target has no immunity, etc. yes, it is much more difficult to configure everything to work adequately, but still

Kpi

Post#16 » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:54 am

Alfa1986 wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:55 am
Emissary wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:50 pm Not worried about NB, sequencer works (worked) for what I need it to, just to take away the ability bloat feel. Sequencer not working though because we keep breaking things just frustrates me.

in fact sequencer plus gcd saver equals nb, doesn't it?
in the gcd saver you can set the number of stacks, or use the skill only when the target has no immunity, etc. yes, it is much more difficult to configure everything to work adequately, but still
Can sequencer skip the skills if it is blocked by GCDsaver?? for example after X stacks. Asking for a friend :mrgreen:
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

Talladego

Post#17 » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:56 am

Alfa1986 wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:55 am in fact sequencer plus gcd saver equals nb, doesn't it?
Not really.
GCDsaver can block abilities on the hotbar based on immunities/stacks but abilities configured in the Sequencer is not affected.

However if you use keyboard macros to send multiple keystrokes to several abilities with one keypress, you can use GCDsaver to block out abilities based on immunity/stacks.
That would mimic some of the functionality in NB.

Btw NB wasn't really a sequencer but more of a conditional ability selector.
NB was stateless, Sequencer is not.

Alfa1986

Post#18 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:32 am

Talladego wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:56 am
Alfa1986 wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:55 am in fact sequencer plus gcd saver equals nb, doesn't it?
Not really.
GCDsaver can block abilities on the hotbar based on immunities/stacks but abilities configured in the Sequencer is not affected.

However if you use keyboard macros to send multiple keystrokes to several abilities with one keypress, you can use GCDsaver to block out abilities based on immunity/stacks.

you can move the skill to usuall slot, and set the conditions of the gcd saver on it. then put that skill into a sequence in the sequencer and it will also work.
I don’t really see how this is very different from what the NB could do. Yes, you can't set condition for the target to be the back, but in principle I didn't know how to do it in NB either, so for me, everyone is the same. that's just the difficulty of reconfiguring every time when the build changes, and frequent bugs.

Ads
Phantasm

Post#19 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:23 pm

Spoiler:
Alfa1986 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:32 am
Talladego wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:56 am
Not really.

you can move the skill to usuall slot, and set the conditions of the gcd saver on it. then put that skill into a sequence in the sequencer and it will also work.
I don’t really see how this is very different from what the NB could do. Yes, you can't set condition for the target to be the back, but in principle I didn't know how to do it in NB either, so for me, everyone is the same. that's just the difficulty of reconfiguring every time when the build changes, and frequent bugs.
I just tested it, as soon as u slot stacked skill into seq line GCsaver functionality is disabled. So its a lie.

Lawmay

Post#20 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:18 pm

Lol can we just have NB back? This is just silly at this point.