Recent Topics

Ads

[WL] question of a padawan

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
FinduilAsuryan

Re: [WL] question of a padawan

Post#11 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:34 am

Id only do that in wbs or multigrp Action. But thats just my gnarly opinion😅 guardian is by far the grandest fun, hello witchelves🥳
Finduil WL 40 /81
Hakatri SM 40/80
Alqua AM 40/69
Xinduil SW 40/54

Ads
chookette

Post#12 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:35 am

in sc my lion dies very too quickly. either because the destro knows how to play and focuses my lion or because there is aoe everywhere.
how do you fix that? you play without a lion?
do you have a placement that avoids any combat against melee cells?

Tanski

Post#13 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:28 pm

chookette wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:35 am in sc my lion dies very too quickly. either because the destro knows how to play and focuses my lion or because there is aoe everywhere.
how do you fix that? you play without a lion?
do you have a placement that avoids any combat against melee cells?
Either spec aoe or play with an exit wound wh and focus back line. Stay out of blob with lion
75+ BG
80 Choppa/slyer
80 wl
70 + sm
70 bw/sorc
80 wh, we
60 sham/am

Svarkor

Post#14 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:39 am

Tanski wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:10 pm For ST RoR.builders - White Lion

Use lions fury tactic if ww sm in party

For solo RoR.builders - White Lion

For ST, full crit, 2-3 fs, rest in str once u get gear so u can take another tactic besides bf,

for solo, 3-4 in fs, rest in crit and parry

AOE
RoR.builders - White Lion
Im trying to check those builds but they seem to be blank or the builder is broken

Ashoris

Post#15 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:52 pm

chookette wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:19 am hello i am a young padawan from wl (lvl32). I was able to read different posts on the choice of specialization however I can't quite understand them. I play single target with the guardian path.

I see specializations based on the hunter path with auto attack. I tried but I don't understand the point because I feel like I'm hitting less hard, having less burst and losing CC.

My level may not be sufficient for this route? do you know of a post that gives the advantages and disadvantages of each path and the level required to play them? thank you
Hunter and AA is only viable if you have a decent amount of crit - and in the earliest at lvl 36-37 when you can get "force opppurtunity" and "Pack hunting" in Hunter path and "Cull the weak" + "Primal Fury" in the Axeman Path.

For low and Mid level i suggest you go for Guardian Path and "Leonine Frenzy" just make sure you stance swap from Trained to Threaten (for the armor debuff you are missin) to "trained to Kill" for better pet stats :) as soon as the pet has debuffed your target.

If your pet dies to fast - first rule : "always passive" so it does not run off, just because you got hit by a AoE (if micromanaging your pet is overwhelming in the beginning, check for PetAssist Addon).

Also if you cant avoid pet death - punish the enemy and swap in the Revenge tactic - i normally swap out either "flanking" or "speed Training" in that case (depending on my current spec). That said - this works better with Hunter spec than Guardian :P
Warhammer Return of Reckoning
Verey / Ashoris / Devoras

WaR -dead-
Erengrad - Order - Frostbringer - Devoras

chookette

Post#16 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:58 am

and what stats do you prioritize? should I aim for the soft cap strengh then raise weapons skills or should I aim for weapons skills sooner? for the hunter aoe and mono spec I went with 3 fs and full crit what do you think?

bloodpriest

Post#17 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:59 am

bloodpriest

Post#18 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:23 am

solo - [Sentinel Steelhelm][Sovereign Mane of the Pridelord][Sovereign Hide of the Pridelord][Sovereign Mailcoat of the Pridelord][Sovereign Wristguards of the Pridebound][Sovereign Axebelt of the Pridelord][Sovereign Shinsteels of the Pridelord][Titan's Greataxe of Reverence] [Genesis Remnant of the Warrior][Genesis Aspect of the Warrior][Sentinel Lionmark][Sovereign Greathorn of the Pridebound]

party/sc/pve/aoe (without Triumphant Greathorn Replica) - [Sentinel Steelhelm][Sovereign Mane of the Pridelord][Sovereign Hide of the Pridelord][Sovereign Mailcoat of the Pridelord][Sovereign Wristguards of the Pridelord][Triumphant Axebelt][Triumphant Shinsteels][Bloodlord Greataxe] (or [Fortress Chraceaxe] for aoe) [Genesis Remnant of the Warrior][Genesis Aspect of the Warrior][Sentinel Lionmark][Sovereign Greathorn of the Pridelord]

party/sc/pve/aoe (with Triumphant Greathorn Replica) - [Warlord Steelhelm][Sovereign Mane of the Pridelord][Sovereign Hide of the Pridelord][Sovereign Mailcoat of the Pridelord][Sovereign Wristguards of the Pridelord][Sovereign Axebelt of the Pridelord][Triumphant Shinsteels][Bloodlord Greataxe] (or [Fortress Chraceaxe] for aoe) [Genesis Remnant of the Warrior][Genesis Aspect of the Warrior][Triumphant Greathorn Replica][Warlord Lionmark]

Ads
chookette

Post#19 » Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:19 pm

what are the stats to prioritize in st and aoe pls? st cap strength max ws? aoe cap strength max Crit?