Lonesome Doves

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Quests

Lonesome Doves

Post#1 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:26 am

Lonesome Doves

Howdy, we're The Lonesome Doves. We are a North American crew that are mostly a bunch of night owls. If you like to pack a lip, drink some beer, or smoke some cigarettes, while hanging out with the boys, our discord is the place to be. We are a laid back guild that has few rules that are easy to follow with a high priority on creating a fun but also competitive and tough as nails community to make those destruction boys sweat a little. We'd love to get to know ya, so feel free to drop into our discord and join up with our crew. Make sure you bring your spurs. Veterans and newbies alike are welcome here!

Ads
Runiz

Re: Lonesome Doves

Post#2 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:30 pm

Well howdy there, feller. I was just thinkin 'bout wheres all the darn lippackin' and beerdrinkin' cowboys at on this server. Glad it aint' just me round these parts! Happy huntin' amigo
Sporrk

Order: SL/IB/Engi
Destro: Chop/Mara/Chos/BO

Quests

Re: Lonesome Doves

Post#3 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:18 pm

Runiz wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:30 pm Well howdy there, feller. I was just thinkin 'bout wheres all the darn lippackin' and beerdrinkin' cowboys at on this server. Glad it aint' just me round these parts! Happy huntin' amigo
Happy huntin'! Keep your six shooter on yer hip and your knife sharp!