Recent Topics

Ads

if there were to remain only one?

Let's talk about... everything else
Azhag

Re: if there were to remain only one?

Post#21 » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:22 pm

Kpi wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:33 am It is obvious we are not playing at the same game. An IB CANT punt over 3s outside of range guard. A BG can punt in any direction (even punt on guard direction), he will punt far away from it.
Nah, IB has an average punt, the only one with a unique range is BGs one or KotBS with the tactic.

Asmunder — 83+ IB
Asmundor — 82+ Chosen
Asmundus — 78+ KotBS
Asmundarion — 75+ SM
Asmundag — 73+ BO

And lots of other Asmund* toons.

Ads
chookette

Post#22 » Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:25 pm

on my side it will be mde. on the other hand I do not see a punt...

space44

Post#23 » Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:51 pm

Kpi wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:33 am
Evilspinnre wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:13 am
Kpi wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:40 am
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Are u serious? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

One of the most important tasks of tanks is punt the enemy tank to focus on DPS who is guarding. An very skill IB can punt an enemy in the right direction at 1s away (or less) from guard, and a noob BG can punt at 10-12s away from guard to anything. Buffs are irrelevant when you can't guard.

Even a BG can punt so far in some scenarios that it takes 2-3 minutes for a player to become operational again.

We're playing the same game right? Both can punt out of guard range (if done properly) for over 3s, which is what your kill timer is. After the target gets up from KD, they will detaunt :)
Again, have you played any of these destro tanks?
It is obvious we are not playing at the same game. An IB CANT punt over 3s outside of range guard. A BG can punt in any direction (even punt on guard direction), he will punt far away from it.
i like how you use your words to make twisted sentences funny magic man.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

chookette

Post#24 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:15 pm

here I have a question about my next tank path. either the chosen or the bg. and I am unable to choose between the two. although I play both with rr above 50 I can't decide. I would very much like to have the opinions of rr 80 on the advantages and disadvantages of the two and for the purpose of knowing which one you would keep between the two.

Archayon

Post#25 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:16 pm

space44 wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:36 am
Kpi wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:57 pm KOTBS: Easy to play and usefull in all content. 2h is the worst tank in game
Choseh: Same to KOTBS, but best 2h tank in game

SM: Very usefull with WW build.
BO: Similar to SM, but harder to kill. But no WW.

IB: Very funny and hard to play tank. Worst punt in game
Black Guard: Similar to IB, but with the best punt in game and better 2h build.

As you can see, all destro tanks are better and more easy to play. But order are the coolest faction in game :)
Based.
Of course he's Biased! :)