Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
ReturnOfReckoning
Staff

Patch Notes 10/09/2022

Post#1 » Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:39 am

Highlights
Weekend Warfront: Factory of War

The Reikland Factory is one of the most important manufacturers of arms and ammunition for the armies of the empire. Without it they will be forced to fight with sword and shield alone!

Take the Warehouse and the Machine Shop for your realm! Carve a bloody swath of destruction through your enemies and emerge victorious from the Steamtank Plant!

This weekend Factory of War will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Reikland Factory scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.

Interface
State of the Realm

- State of the Realm is now included in the base game. State of Realm is a User Interface enhancement that shows you where the action is by zone, updates Battlefield Objective, Keeps, and Keep Lord status.

- Following a short client patch you should be able to remove the addon from your AddOns folder at your own choice.

Guilds

- The Guild Recruiting panel now shows correctly for unguilded players when logging in.

- Fixed an issue which caused new order characters to leave their guild every server restart. Players who were in "The Forces of Order" will find themselves part of the guild once again after this patch. You will now be able to leave and continue your WAAAGH!

Mail

- Fixed an issue which would make it look like you had unopened mail in your inbox if you had logged in from a character who had unopening mail to a character which had none.

Items
Mounts

- Fixed a few mounts which allowd you to mount them while carrying a scenario objective.

Content
Quests

- Siege Weapon levels should now be their correct level. This was causing an issue where the starting area siege weapon quests would be very hard to complete.

Dungeons

- The map for Hunters Vale once again shows you your position on the map.

Website

- The armoury should now be showing gear icons and items again.

Tickets

[19029] Guilds now show in the recruiting panel.
[19862] Arixxis' name now shows above their hear.
[20008] Quest should now work.
[20078] Not being able to mount with objectives has been corrected.
[20295] Guilds are no longer lost.
[20340] Fixed in a previous patch.
[20346] Fixed in a previous patch.
[20347] Fixed in a previous patch.
[20350] The mail icon has been fixed.
[20355] Guilds are no longer lost.
[20387] The mail icon has been fixed.
[20402] The mail icon has been fixed.
[20404] Dye icon has been added.

THE CLIENT PATCH WILL FOLLOW SHORTLY

Ads
Bavradai

Re: Patch Notes 10/09/2022

Post#2 » Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:23 am

Lovely jubbly!

Kpi

Post#3 » Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:52 am

Thanks for the patch
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

Whyumadbro

Post#4 » Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm

can we have 1 crumb of balance patch please? or to buff some off speccs to break the staleness for people who play this game for years? just 1 crumb pls....i mean we know u plan to make a big patch for new players, and some might say, the focus is completly wrong, but at least new players who stay for 2 weeks utnil they are back to LoL have something to enjoy :)

Gangan

Post#5 » Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:32 pm

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:39 am [...]
Guilds
[..]
- Fixed an issue which caused new order characters to leave their guild every server restart. Players who were in "The Forces of Order" will find themselves part of the guild once again after this patch. You will now be able to leave and continue your WAAAGH!
[...]

So I was pulled out of my "new" guild, put into an "old" guild I was kicked out off due to a bug two months ago, so I now can leave it, to join the "new" guild again I was already in?...okay Oo
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

MaxHayman
Management

Post#6 » Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:43 pm

Gangan wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:32 pm
ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:39 am [...]
Guilds
[..]
[...]

So I was pulled out of my "new" guild, put into an "old" guild I was kicked out off due to a bug two months ago, so I now can leave it, to join the "new" guild again I was already in?...okay Oo
Yes it's because you were still technically in the guild. Now you can properly leave.
Max Hayman

Ninjagon

Post#7 » Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:07 pm

thx for updates !
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

Dabbart

Post#8 » Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:10 pm

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:39 am Interface
State of the Realm

- State of the Realm is now included in the base game. State of Realm is a User Interface enhancement that shows you where the action is by zone, updates Battlefield Objective, Keeps, and Keep Lord status.

- Following a short client patch you should be able to remove the addon from your AddOns folder at your own choice.

I don't see the addon in my addon folder(s), nor do I see it in the ingame addon list to disable. And ofc in layout editor Hide Window doesn't do anything so...

Am I missing something? Has the patch not gone through yet?

Edit, if you disable everything on the addon via Rclick, then disable it in layout editor it'll disappear unless hovered over at least.

Edit2, found the Toggle button. It was hidden on my UI. Still would like to remove this though...
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Ads
Vance

Post#9 » Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:25 pm

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:39 am Website

- The armoury should now be showing gear icons and items again.

That is nice. But you are aware, that the items showing in the amory are actually not the right items, right?
Vance | Leechking
Preferred Playstyle 6vX (AAO Fights)

Guild-Group Player Verzweiflung | Despair
"We bring [Despair] :twisted:"

Dabbart

Post#10 » Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:53 pm

Spoiler:
Dabbart wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:10 pm
ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:39 am Interface
State of the Realm

I don't see the addon in my addon folder(s), nor do I see it in the ingame addon list to disable. And ofc in layout editor Hide Window doesn't do anything so...

Am I missing something? Has the patch not gone through yet?

Edit, if you disable everything on the addon via Rclick, then disable it in layout editor it'll disappear unless hovered over at least.

Edit2, found the Toggle button. It was hidden on my UI. Still would like to remove this though...
Anything? Will I be able to remove SoR ever? Still not on my addon list in game files, still not on addon list ingame... I just have this SoR toggle button stuck on my UI now. If that's the case, cool. So be it. But can we get word?
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.