Recent Topics

Ads

Scenario Balance for weekend events

Structured balance proposals should be posted here. Posts in this section will be taken into account during class balance reviews.
submariner13

Scenario Balance for weekend events

Post#1 » Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:32 pm

The weekend events are either extremely easy or difficult to complete. They are also not fun because of this.

What I have seen is most often if you are a solo/duo player, you are paired up with or against a premade on other team.
Last weekend when it was a 6v6, you got completely stomped if you were against a premade and you were a random.
How is this fun or interesting if you are on either team? It got to point where as soon as you saw it was a premade, you would just not even leave base.(especially if your team did not have a tank or healer)

Is it possible, to put a mechanic in(for T1 and T2/T3):
If you are queued as a 5-6 man group, you have to at least face another 5-6 man group on opposing team(no 6 premade vs Randoms)?

I think this will make it more competitive and interesting for everyone, and allow those unguided and new to game to not get rolled each weekend event while they are trying to level and learn mechanics.

I think T4 this is not necessary, if you are not grouping or in guild by the time you are T4 that is on you.

Ads