Recent Topics

Ads

You know why destro sucks?

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Purestrain

You know why destro sucks?

Post#1 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:45 am

You guys trash talk healers and tanks, our entire upper echelon (higher rr tier players) just doesn't care because they are xrealming or just want to only group with 60rr+. Literally we have people tricking 30s to do chp 22 for their own talis late night. Like how does it benefit someone around that rank to get a chp 22 talis when they don't even have the gear to socket it? And that whole time they got no exp or rr????
“Evil is relative…You can’t hang a sign on it. You can’t touch it or taste it or cut it with a sword. Evil depends on where you are standing, pointing your indicting finger.”

Ads
Sufferkate

Re: You know why destro sucks?

Post#2 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:29 am

I used to run wb's every day on destro side.. R.I.P .. tpe (sadist guild). I been banned since march 26th... but when i did lead pug wb's..i would say i really didnt feel like we were losing until around 20-40% aao. It's alot of work to herd cats...but very fun , winning with them !
Last edited by Sufferkate on Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
(SADIST wb lead) TPE,RedRedKroovy,RealHorrorShow, DomiHate,Droogy,DaMachineBigBoomiesTpeDollMolokoPlus, UltraViolence,DaGreenReaper,TheOLDinOUTSufferKate,Xoz,
Banned since:3/26/22

inoeth
Suspended

Post#3 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:31 am

destro sucks because they cant defend or raid keeps and zone flip reward is everything you want in this game lol

*cough rampage *cough

ifirex

Post#4 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:02 am

It changes all the time. There was like a 2 week period in the summer where order didn't win a single fort. They were very frustrated. I think even forum posts were made asking devs for help because it was so frustrating for order. From my understanding order has stronger org WBs(a lot of them play both realms but main is order). But destro pugs are stronger then order pugs. Order classes have a slight edge in a competitive setting. But destro just looks better more pleasing on the eye and well you know. Looks are everything.

Kaelang

Post#5 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:16 am

If you get trash talked in game, right click and report.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

BluIzLucky

Post#6 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:57 pm

Purestrain wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:45 am Literally we have people tricking 30s to do chp 22 for their own talis late night. Like how does it benefit someone around that rank to get a chp 22 talis when they don't even have the gear to socket it? And that whole time they got no exp or rr????
If you are a new player around that rank, it was very generous of them to let you join ch22, if you don't want to save the talis for your BIS gear, you can sell/trade them at AH for 50-250g and get lots of +18-23 ones instead :)
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

Archimediss

Post#7 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:05 pm

In my not so umble opinion , the fault lies with the devs for making people believe that pve armor equals pvp armor . It dsoesnt and never will , though i understand why people race to 40 with low rr . Wb leaders dont want to take lowbies despite many of them having more heart to fight then high rr chars . See it way to often in scs they get crunched once and they want to give up . I have led wbs where people got bashed badly but the ones that stayed were mostly lowbies . Besides the sad state of affairs that order exploit abusers never seem to get banned isnt helping the game

Sulorie

Post#8 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:20 pm

BluIzLucky wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:57 pm
Purestrain wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:45 am Literally we have people tricking 30s to do chp 22 for their own talis late night. Like how does it benefit someone around that rank to get a chp 22 talis when they don't even have the gear to socket it? And that whole time they got no exp or rr????
If you are a new player around that rank, it was very generous of them to let you join ch22, if you don't want to save the talis for your BIS gear, you can sell/trade them at AH for 50-250g and get lots of +18-23 ones instead :)
This should end the thread. It is mindboggling that the OP complains about being invited to ch22 PQ.
Furthermore I would be glad about not getting XP while doing PvE.
Silly times...
Dying is no option.

Ads
wonshot

Post#9 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:39 pm

As much as people might not want to hear it, year after year the population & action comes with who is stepping up to organize something.

At the times of Order, or Destro rvr dominance is never really linked to career changes as much as its linked to who is making a guild, being extra active running discord warbands, or if a pug-herder is putting in work to get the ball rolling.

If the internal chatchannels are different between the two realms then yeah i think those of us who have played both sides can attest to this, but that goes both ways. Destro as a whole always seemd like they were a little more trollish and with more Banter, where as order chatchannels seemed to be civilwar at times with halfdead old guilds refusing to merge to keep the active players together and instead live in the shadow of a former self.

The RR 60+ requirement can be annoying, i get it. but as a warband leader you also have a responsability of building propper groups to provide results and fun action for the people following you. And order does that way more than destro imho with the rr 70+ requirement spam ;)
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Quandar

Post#10 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:46 pm

There is no "destro", %95 of server playing both side...
The Bride of Khaine