Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 14/09/2022

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Akalukz

Re: Patch Notes 14/09/2022

Post#11 » Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:38 pm

maybe instead of double crest, they do 50% vanq and below :)
-= Agony =-

Ads
Repulsion

Post#12 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:20 am

Cornerback wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:56 pm Double renown and exp somehow doesn't make sense without double crest drops, especially for new players, with the change in the ward system. Players who come to T4 are already pretty undergeared now that the exp stop scrolls are gone.
With double exp but no double crest drops, people will fall behind even more on equipment and their experience will probably be abysmal once they hit T4 :?
Here's to hoping there is a slight increase in crest drops.
A decrease in lowbie gear prices could also do, since low level chars and newer players will really get screwed over by that.

Thanks for everything that you do.

Caduceus

Post#13 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:21 am

Since the banner is saying 16/09/22, is something happening today? :o
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

Waaghtastic

Post#14 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:14 am

Caduceus wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:21 am Since the banner is saying 16/09/22, is something happening today? :o
Yes, there will be some additional announcement. I am also a little bit confused by the lack of aligned communication across their channels (instagram/forum/Facebook/discord).

I only check the forum and some information is just missing compared to the discord channel (or did I miss it? Was it by intention?)

From the Discord announcements:

The time has come to celebrate the launch of Warhammer Online. On 18th September, 2008, Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning launched and stole our hearts. Keeping with tradition, we celebrate this event annually with some exciting happenings within Return of Reckoning.

Today is the first announcement in regards to our plans for this weekend. And we're starting off with a big one.

**From Friday 16/09 through to Monday 19/09 we will enable double XP, influence and renown for all players to kickstart the celebration.**

🗒️ **Redacted Note**

- On the 16/09 we will be releasing something new to Return of Reckoning. More information will be released on Friday. In addition to this, we also have some additional news prepared to be released between now and Friday so keep your eyes peeled.

Fenris78

Post#15 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:33 am

Double XP/Renown should earn double crests as well, for all the sub-40 characters it will be very useful (allowing them to gear up the same pace they level up).

Otherwise, as already mentioned, those players wont have any option left than play with outdated gear (especially now we cannot "skip" gear progression like before), and player experience (new and leveling ones) will be far less smooth.

Doubling crest gain for every t1-2-3 will also increase new players amounts by a greater margin than "just" leveling renown and career rank, only to realize they will have to suffer earlier against far better geared opponents.

Gangan

Post#16 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:14 am

Waaghtastic wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:14 am
Caduceus wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:21 am Since the banner is saying 16/09/22, is something happening today? :o
(...).**

🗒️ **Redacted Note**

- On the 16/09 we will be releasing something new to Return of Reckoning. More information will be released on Friday. In addition to this, we also have some additional news prepared to be released between now and Friday so keep your eyes peeled.
LostVale inc? 😁
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald