Recent Topics

Ads

Power Through + detaunt - the struggle of a slayer

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Whyumadbro

Power Through + detaunt - the struggle of a slayer

Post#1 » Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:43 pm

Hello dear RoR- enjoyers!

Boldy i state that the server it its best state since i started to play, back when vanq was the best set. So much more content was added that its easy to forgett the progress our devs made in molding this game to a state that even rivals most game producers. Im very thankfull for that!

But beeing in a good state does not mean that progress is out of reach. If you think about warhammer (fantasy - not age of cringe) what iconic figures jump into your head? The dawi-zarr, gotrek and felix, archeon and 2h warrior priest comes easy to the mind.

Sadly the 2h Slayer specc is in a state wich makes no sense. You lose the abiltiy to do a lot of dmg, to get more if you are in power through 2h specc. This specc is, unlike holding grudges, at least a little fun, but absolutley not viable in any scenario - no grouping up is not the secret ingridient that solves everything. power through and 2h makes you into a liability for your whole grp.

What if detaunt would take rage away like it does usually when not sloting this tactic? I tell you what would happen, you would have a specc that makes sense, that will not disturb balance or anything else, just more reason to play the game. Give the 2h enjoyers something. Think about how nice it would be to play a other specc then just the dualwield. Even in Karak-A-Karak the slayers there are all 2h Chads! I know that there will be no balance changes this year, because the focus is atm somewhere else. but dont forgett that a lot of offspeccs are virtually useless.

FOR GOTREK AND ALL OTHER 2H ENJOYERS! Make detaunt take the rage away and profit will roll in.

Thx for your attention.

Ads