Ads

Lazy Peon Part 2 1!?!?

Let's talk about... everything else
immdev
Suspended

Re: Lazy Peon Part 2 1!?!?

Post#41 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:18 am

Repulsion wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:15 am
immdev wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:14 am So let me get this straight. New players come and instead of letting them play, destro run geared premades in T1 stomping 500-0. Are you idiots?
Is that happening en masse? Small d!#k energy party poopers :evil:
I've played with friend I managed to drag into this game a 5scs and an hour of rvr. 3 kills in 1 hour of rvr. Zero wins out of 5scs.

Ads
Reivren27

Post#42 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:31 am

It was predictable that arrogant and selfish players would get together and purposefully farm newcomers. The saddest thing is that there is no way to solve this problem. Then the same players will create topics on the forum, talk about why new people don't go to play the game, and dream of a "new influx of players."

Kaelang

Post#43 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:38 am

Any premades found abusing the system to engage with Discordant Skirmishes need to be reported. We have zero tolerance for this type of abuse and they will be dealt with swiftly. This has already been discussed internally.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Haojin

Post#44 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:47 am

Kaelang wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:38 am Any premades found abusing the system to engage with Discordant Skirmishes need to be reported. We have zero tolerance for this type of abuse and they will be dealt with swiftly. This has already been discussed internally.
what if people from populated guilds wants to play DS ? where is the thin line and how people gonna prove if it's not intentional ?
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

Repulsion

Post#45 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:53 am

Kaelang wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:38 am Any premades found abusing the system to engage with Discordant Skirmishes need to be reported. We have zero tolerance for this type of abuse and they will be dealt with swiftly. This has already been discussed internally.
This is great news.
I don't have plans to play T1 but any veteran doing so should be on the lookout.
This is practically, unironically sabotaging the server.

Kaelang

Post#46 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:59 am

Haojin wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:47 am
what if people from populated guilds wants to play DS ? where is the thin line and how people gonna prove if it's not intentional ?
It's easy to spot a formulated 2/2/2 recurring in scenarios and we can run checks to see how groups were formulated prior to entering the scenario. So if a certain 2/2/2 is showing up frequently in DC and is reported we can check.

Therefore to answer your point, if you aren't abusing the system and trying to get into it as a premade, you're fine. If you are, take this as the opportunity to stop. :)
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

geezereur

Post#47 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:43 am

immdev wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:14 am So let me get this straight. New players come and instead of letting them play, destro run geared premades in T1 stomping 500-0. Are you idiots?
That sucks if that is the case we need some new blood on this server.

Lithenir

Post#48 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:51 am

immdev wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:18 am
Repulsion wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:15 am
Is that happening en masse? Small d!#k energy party poopers :evil:
I've played with friend I managed to drag into this game a 5scs and an hour of rvr. 3 kills in 1 hour of rvr. Zero wins out of 5scs.
If destro really runs premades in T1 then just queue discordant skirmish. Should solve the problem as you can queue this sc as duo max.

Ads
rejndjer
Suspended

Post#49 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:15 am

it could be possible that new players when queueing sc simply click "join all" button thinking they're joining only DS, while in fact they're joining DS+all other scenarios queues where premades are allowed. look at lazypeon video, that's what he did,and i'm sure a lot of other people won't see difference either.

Lithenir

Post#50 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:23 am

rejndjer wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:15 am it could be possible that new players when queueing sc simply click "join all" button thinking they're joining only DS, while in fact they're joining DS+all other scenarios queues where premades are allowed. look at lazypeon video, that's what he did,and i'm sure a lot of other people won't see difference either.
The guy I quoted joined the server back in 2017. He should know how queueing works ;)
Also I hope that the new player quests explain the joining options.