Ads

The Feast of Shoika

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
ravezaar

Re: The Feast of Shoika

Post#11 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:57 am

The Lore behind Shoika:

Tzarina Shoika, daughter of Miska the Slaughterer, was the last Khan-Queen of the Gospodar tribes and the first Tzarina of Kislev. She is known for finalizing the Gospodsar Conquest of Kislev her mother had started, founding a new nation for her people that still stands to this day.
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

Ads
Kpi

Post#12 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:01 am

Will be northenwatch the next week available to queue?? Because it is hard do the quest if we can't queue to this SC (only available in discordant skirmish)

Thank you very much
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

funnytroll

Post#13 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:53 am

Path of sweat you can choose 1 of 2 cloak
Path of blood self res pot
Is this how it should be?

Whyumadbro

Post#14 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:26 am

i love this event, the devs outdid them self this time! New Cloaks, new Skin for a mob (praag mob), new mounts with saddle and chains? Holy!

if you are new its the best time to start, server is in its best condition it ever was!

Whyumadbro

Post#15 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:24 pm

can we have Food and drink items btw? not a huge thing but would improve quality of life if u have food

TrainInVain

Post#16 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:16 pm

Cool event, I like that you made use of West Praag.

Akalukz

Post#17 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:53 pm

Great event, terrible scenario selection for the event, it encourages spawn camping, especially on a "new player" type of weekend with the YouTuber promotion
-= Agony =-

ravezaar

Post#18 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:50 pm

yea I wont finish the SC bit cause I dont do premade but its ok. Fun Event tho
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

Ads
ekalime
Developer

Post#19 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:04 pm

Akalukz wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:53 pm Great event, terrible scenario selection for the event, it encourages spawn camping, especially on a "new player" type of weekend with the YouTuber promotion
The event was written and made before knowledge of the LazyPeon video; that they lined up was a coincidence. Scenarios are chosen to match the lore around the event and there aren't many choices for Kislev. My planning for LEs extends into November 2023 so... I don't really respond to youtube videos that drop the day before an event I'd put together a while ago.

Akalukz

Post#20 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:33 pm

ekalime wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:04 pm
Akalukz wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:53 pm Great event, terrible scenario selection for the event, it encourages spawn camping, especially on a "new player" type of weekend with the YouTuber promotion
The event was written and made before knowledge of the LazyPeon video; that they lined up was a coincidence. Scenarios are chosen to match the lore around the event and there aren't many choices for Kislev. My planning for LEs extends into November 2023 so... I don't really respond to youtube videos that drop the day before an event I'd put together a while ago.
Thanks for responding, love the event and the newness of it. I totally understand how left and right hands often don't meet in the middle. Great to know the schedule is out so far. That is very encouraging. :) <3
-= Agony =-