Ads

The Feast of Shoika

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Akalukz

Re: The Feast of Shoika

Post#31 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:17 pm

ekalime wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:16 pm
chookette wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:50 pm hello I just finished the whole series of quest "Death on the Steppe" (pvp) and I didn't get the cape skin, right?
Correct, there was a warning in the text "THE PVP ROUTE MAY BE FASTER BUT DOES NOT OFFER UNIQUE REWARDS." but I suppose writing things in all caps didn't always catch the eye.
Honestly, I didn't catch it either. Kind of sucks, but at least it was only on 1 character. I know on the others to do the pve.
-= Agony =-

Ads
Dakkhon

Post#32 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:58 pm

ekalime wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:40 am
Dakkhon wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:31 am Feitens fire is bugged as well. Doesnt appear any whereon the designated map.
Quest text says the priest lit a fire *on the wall* did you look very closely in such a location?

Of course I looked or I would have not posted......and its actually near a cannon on the wall. Hard to see and doesnt look like the other ones. For those who want to know its the first wall. That way you dont have to spend a lot of time looking like a lot of folks did lol.
Marauder and WE killer because I hate classes that require no skill lol! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Caduceus

Post#33 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:49 am

I'm really loving the event, and congrats to the team for making it!

I would note just one thing: the PvE questline gives a few warnings to the player that their quest choices have consequences, without giving an indication what those consequences might be.

A possible consequence might just be that the player isn't able to do the counterpart to a certain quest, but the player doesn't know this. It puts the player in the uncomfortable situation of not really knowing whether they're unintentionally locking themselves out of something nice if they choose to proceed.

Ultimately it's about cosmetics and trinkets, so it's not a huge deal if you end up regretting your choices, but it might prevent some players from enjoying the new content care-free.
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

Gracey

Post#34 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:15 am

Very cool event as already mentioned by so many, especially that there were choices to make.

One thing though, in Praag, the kill 4 rats followed by 100 players, it seems i couldnt click which of the 240min rewards i wanted, and I think it "completed" without getting anything? (destro quest). Bugged or I did something wrong?

Kpi

Post#35 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:27 am

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:58 am We have made the decision to extend the double XP / influence / renown bonus through to Sept 26th 12:00 Altdorf time to coincide with the end of the Feast of Shoika event.
Some guild mates reports to me the 2x influence in BS is not working
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

Asderas27

Post#36 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:30 pm

Double influence doesn't work for dungeons
The Unlikely Plan
Ramjumper - Knight of the Blazing Sun
Shewhispers - Swordmaster
Punishingknock - Ironbreaker
TUP
Bellowabuser - Chosen
Moralepumper - Black Orc
Mindkiller - Blackguard

Streblo

Post#37 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:39 pm

chookette wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:50 pm hello I just finished the whole series of quest "Death on the Steppe" (pvp) and I didn't get the cape skin, right?
Correct, there was a warning in the text "THE PVP ROUTE MAY BE FASTER BUT DOES NOT OFFER UNIQUE REWARDS." but I suppose writing things in all caps didn't always catch the eye.
Thanks for the event, I enjoyed it.

Are gates on the content for these really required though? I only have one level 40 character, and didn't catch the meaning behind the cryptic warning so now I'm locked out of the reward. Why punish people who want to do PvP in a PvP game?

pc308025

Post#38 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:43 pm

Streblo wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:39 pm

Are gates on the content for these really required though? I only have one level 40 character, and didn't catch the meaning behind the cryptic warning so now I'm locked out of the reward. Why punish people who want to do PvP in a PvP game?
Totally agree with you. I finished PVP quest too and didn't get the cape skin. Why ?

Ads
Gangan

Post#39 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:16 am

pc308025 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:43 pm
Streblo wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:39 pm

Totally agree with you. I finished PVP quest too and didn't get the cape skin. Why ?
Some gear is tied to a specific content, that's why.
And I'm fine with it ^^
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

Akalukz

Post#40 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:29 pm

Any pictures of new cloaks?
-= Agony =-