Ads

The Feast of Shoika

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
ekalime
Developer

Re: The Feast of Shoika

Post#21 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:43 pm

Kpi wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:01 am Will be northenwatch the next week available to queue?? Because it is hard do the quest if we can't queue to this SC (only available in discordant skirmish)

Thank you very much
I will change the quest conditions so that the requirement is to kill 20 players anywhere, as I understand the infrequency of Nordenwatch pops (due to the weekend warfront) is hampering progress for lvl 16+ players. This change will go live with the next server boot (tomorrow hopefully).

Ads
Kpi

Post#22 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:46 pm

ekalime wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:43 pm
Kpi wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:01 am Will be northenwatch the next week available to queue?? Because it is hard do the quest if we can't queue to this SC (only available in discordant skirmish)

Thank you very much
I will change the quest conditions so that the requirement is to kill 20 players anywhere, as I understand the infrequency of Nordenwatch pops (due to the weekend warfront) is hampering progress for lvl 16+ players. This change will go live with the next server boot (tomorrow hopefully).
Awesome. Thank you very much
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

chookette

Post#23 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:50 pm

hello I just finished the whole series of quest "Death on the Steppe" (pvp) and I didn't get the cape skin, right?

ekalime
Developer

Post#24 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:16 pm

chookette wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:50 pm hello I just finished the whole series of quest "Death on the Steppe" (pvp) and I didn't get the cape skin, right?
Correct, there was a warning in the text "THE PVP ROUTE MAY BE FASTER BUT DOES NOT OFFER UNIQUE REWARDS." but I suppose writing things in all caps didn't always catch the eye.

chookette

Post#25 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:22 pm

Oui nous ne lisons pas forcément le forum systématiquement et la phrase associée n'était pas non plus explicite. Merci pour la reponse

Scottx125

Post#26 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:40 pm

I'll be honest, not loving the event. It's worse than the last one. Final twitch view times are 8 hours for all rewards... Same 30 day mount rubbish, and a super long PvE quest that isn't interesting. And I honestly don't think ever will be.

Just give us an event where you earn currency via simple tasks. You can spend that currency at shops to buy 160 day mounts, weapons, gear or armour cosmetics, dyes, pets etc that are event themed. Maybe throw in a final event reward that gives the same bonus as the weekly reward but lasts 2-3 months. Hell you were talking about the PvE SC's a while ago, do something with that again..
Last edited by Scottx125 on Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Dakkhon

Post#27 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:31 am

Feitens fire is bugged as well. Doesnt appear any whereon the designated map.

Correction its near the cannon on the wall. Just well hidden. I spent a long time searching lol.
Last edited by Dakkhon on Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marauder and WE killer because I hate classes that require no skill lol! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ekalime
Developer

Post#28 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:40 am

Dakkhon wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:31 am Feitens fire is bugged as well. Doesnt appear any whereon the designated map.
Quest text says the priest lit a fire *on the wall* did you look very closely in such a location?

Ads
HarkonenTimber

Post#29 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:07 am

ekalime wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:16 pm
chookette wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:50 pm hello I just finished the whole series of quest "Death on the Steppe" (pvp) and I didn't get the cape skin, right?
Correct, there was a warning in the text "THE PVP ROUTE MAY BE FASTER BUT DOES NOT OFFER UNIQUE REWARDS." but I suppose writing things in all caps didn't always catch the eye.
So far the theory, welcome to the real world.

What is the logic behind gating a reward behind a specific branch (within the same questchain) anyway, it is nonsensical.
Doyoustretch - BO

rejndjer
Suspended

Post#30 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:29 am

finished tainted child yesterday. excellent epic quest. didn't even pay attention what skin will i get in end, just wanted to save that guy, nice witcher vibes there. great job to whomever was writing it.

somebody here asked for pve sc. when that was event, i was so disinterested, i didn't even try it one time. this kind of content is great.

one thing is bad however. i was doing pvp chain on other character, and i had to walk for miles as a chicken to right click some stupid thingy in t1 zones. next time pls spare us of that experience :D