Recent Topics

Ads

Help with Mod “Enemy"

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
TheRetiredBrit

Help with Mod “Enemy"

Post#1 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:29 am

So I’ve installed and activated the latest “Enemy V2-8-4 MOD”

I’ve got it open to “Unit Frame Options” and scrolled down to “Click Casting”

Under Name I've put Great Heal, Selected Left Mouse Button as the button to be used and finally dragged the Ability Icon where it tells me to and click ok. Now every time I click my icon with the left mouse button the spell works............Brilliant.

However when I select any other mouse button, Right or Middle nothing works. I checked every spell and they work on the left mouse button but none of the others.

The Macros are listed in the Spell casting Tab, so they have been saved. But i can only get it to work on the left click, none of the others.

ideally i want to set 3 spells up on the Left, Middle and Right Clicks but this is not working.

Pulling my hair out, so any help appreciated.

Ads
JanMorgenstern

Re: Help with Mod “Enemy"

Post#2 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:16 pm

Hi, is there any way you fixed the Problem with middle and right click? I have the same problem!

Omegus

Post#3 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:52 pm

The problem is Enemy providing options for things the addon system cannot do. The addon system only allows "game actions" (including abilities) to be triggered from a single mouse button when you click on a window. If you try using a different mouse button then the game action will not trigger.

The "fix" is for someone to spend the time to update Enemy to stop displaying options for Left/Middle/Right click casting as setting up abilities across multiple buttons is not something that is supported by the client.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Nameless

Post#4 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:46 pm

Offtopic but I got older version on enemy. If I download new version and extract it at addon folder could I keep my current saved settings and setups?
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Belanoite
Suspended

Post#5 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:46 pm

I know your pain, Enemy is not friendly. 8-)