Recent Topics

Ads

Some kind of joke ?

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Anoobyz

Some kind of joke ?

Post#1 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:43 am

So i come back after some time and I found u merge all coins in one currency and its awesome change but some stuff just dont make sense like :

I mean really ? 9999 coins for the ring....its like full Sovereign set like wtf guys, i know lot of ppl will write go PVE get ur sentinel ring etc....
....well if u guys did not notice PVE extremely suck in WAR (get group etc) and lot of ppl playing it cuz of PVP,RVR like me ...

So I suggest u guys change orice or implement some accessory from RVR so i can implement my stalwart wich i have 5 pieces atm.....ty best regards...

Ads
inoeth
Suspended

Re: Some kind of joke ?

Post#2 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:57 am

is this serious? lol nice troll post

jonnytovey

Post#3 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:27 am

Ofcourse it's prohibitively expensive, its intended purpose was as a reward for playing and winning ranked matches. Consider yourself lucky it's even available to the rest of the playerbase after they made the change to war crests.

Xergon

Post#4 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:30 am

Anoobyz wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:43 am So i come back after some time and I found u merge all coins in one currency and its awesome change but some stuff just dont make sense like :

I mean really ? 9999 coins for the ring....its like full Sovereign set like wtf guys, i know lot of ppl will write go PVE get ur sentinel ring etc....
....well if u guys did not notice PVE extremely suck in WAR (get group etc) and lot of ppl playing it cuz of PVP,RVR like me ...

So I suggest u guys change orice or implement some accessory from RVR so i can implement my stalwart wich i have 5 pieces atm.....ty best regards...
You have no idea how many ppl are laughing and happy that u can get that ring w.o need to play ranked, its considered cheap, as it is actually endgame gear.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

rilor

Post#5 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:17 am

Here is what I think of this post:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

P.S. - work to get the ring like all the BiS O.G.’s in WAR. Peace Out!

wachlarz

Post#6 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:13 am

Xergon wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:30 am
Anoobyz wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:43 am So i come back after some time and I found u merge all coins in one currency and its awesome change but some stuff just dont make sense like :

You have no idea how many ppl are laughing and happy that u can get that ring w.o need to play ranked, its considered cheap, as it is actually endgame gear.
For ppl that play years and have 4 stack 9999 sure. But new ppl dont think so.

rejndjer
Suspended

Post#7 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:19 am

jonnytovey wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:27 am Ofcourse it's prohibitively expensive, its intended purpose was as a reward for playing and winning ranked matches. Consider yourself lucky it's even available to the rest of the playerbase after they made the change to war crests.
op is right. why would i consider myself lucky? whenever i tryed to queue ranked i never found game, and i lost couple of hours during primetime trying to find it. can you stop pretending that this is some highly competitive esports 1337 game?

rejndjer
Suspended

Post#8 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:21 am

rilor wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:17 am Here is what I think of this post:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

P.S. - work to get the ring like all the BiS O.G.’s in WAR. Peace Out!
like when gear pieces dropped directly to you after pve siege? like when renown gains were higher in the past? you're all pro OG players here, 10k crests for a ring is supercheap when you have 10 year old chars that were maxed out 9 years ago :D

Ads
inoeth
Suspended

Post#9 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:34 am

my rage dudes, getting gear is easier than ever!
this ring is very BiS end game and till you can get this you can do pve sets and safe all the crests you get til RR78-80. by that time you should be able to go and just buy it.

PVE sucks? well yes kind of but tbh 4x CT/BBBE is round about 5h play time for a full set with ring. I doubt there is any better bang for the buck in this game.

Kpi

Post#10 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:58 am

10ks for this rings is cheap.... this save a lot of time of raked games and his toxic community
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+