Recent Topics

Ads

Replica jewels.... Clarification please.

Let's talk about... everything else
BluIzLucky

Re: Replica jewels.... Clarification please.

Post#11 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:42 am

cmraz wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:29 am ...
Definitely trolls, the ring in no way makes up for an entire sov set, it should be the last BIS piece you pick up, not first.
I would recommend not getting it before completing your 2nd (or 3rd) sov/wl set (especially on healers and tanks).

1. No, replicate, ranked and sent (and VW) all share 3rd jewelry slot.
2. Yes
3-4. Nothing hidden, just has better set bonuses (and secondary/% stats) than sent for tanks/heals (excl. ZL/RP) it gives up to ~100 stat buff over sent for SnB tanks and DD spec healers.
For DD only significant benefit is 4p bonus, and that assumes a 4p/5p sov combo is BIS at all.

Edit:
1. just to put those 100 into perspective, you'll have around 3000-6000 worth of "stats" at BIS, depending on what/how you calculate it, so a 1.5-3% increase in overall power over Sent, and that's before considering power from base damage and ability effects.
3. Ranked ring for snb tank is less efficient than ring for dd-spec healers, as some str for snb is still good, while willpower for dd healers is pretty useless.

As for the 10k price, War gave an answer, but my guess is it this way to "protect" ranked from losing players, it was however the final nails in the coffin along with being able to buy other ranked gear at 1:1 cost.

wargrimnir wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:12 am Or we might end up discontinuing ranked for lack of interest and retire all the rewards.
Or instead of removing ranked entirely.. :lol: can we try to remove the 1k MMR requirement for insignias and making ring ranked only?
Last edited by BluIzLucky on Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

Ads
Xergon

Post#12 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:51 am

rejndjer wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:36 am
Spoiler:
Xergon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:01 am
cmraz wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:29 am Just looking for a quick explanation on the reasoning behind the 9999 WC Replica jewels.

Recently been seeing more and more people mention getting the 9999 replicas before getting Sov/wl gear etc... (Not sure if trolls)...

But I also want to know why they're 9999 and so valuable as BiS?

My assumptions:
- can only equip 1 jewel in the set (replica acts as a second)?
- can use sentinel talis?
- helps towards set bonus
- is there actually hidden stats/abilities like the description on the item implies/infers?

Before, ring and whole ranked gear was available only through ranked currency, u had to play mode to get currency so u can buy stuff.
Now they made it available literally for anyone w.o need to play ranked... and ppl are stilly crying... just sad whiny players nothing more...
It cost 9999 if u wanna get it ez way, non tryhard... it cost much less if u actually play the game mode...
Maybe ppl would be more happy if Replica would be removed again :roll:
i hope it gets removed because pro players like you :)
Yes pls, maybe ranked would pop again.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Sulorie

Post#13 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:06 am

Can 2 guild groups fight each other in ranked...let me rephrase it, is it allowed? Asking for a friend. :^)
Dying is no option.

siglade

Post#14 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:16 am

Reduce price but remove talis slot on replica ring and if people care about min-max they can try to show how good they are in group rank.
bachata, excommunicate abuser

IceHole

Post#15 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:24 am

wargrimnir wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:12 am Dev was salty....... Or we might end up discontinuing ranked for lack of interest and retire all the rewards.
Who is the salty one?

inoeth
Suspended

Post#16 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:56 am

all I read here is mimimimi

Asderas27

Post#17 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:15 am

99% of this server doesnt need ring for whatever solo/pug/warband play they do so stop whining and just lock these threads.
The Unlikely Plan
Ramjumper - Knight of the Blazing Sun
Shewhispers - Swordmaster
Punishingknock - Ironbreaker
TUP
Bellowabuser - Chosen
Moralepumper - Black Orc
Mindkiller - Blackguard

SuperStar

Post#18 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:16 am

wargrimnir wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:12 am Dev was salty they were exclusive to ranked and set them to 9999 non-ranked to force them into the non-ranked realm of availability, then quit the team shortly after so they never moved again.

They're essentially a ranked reward. If you want them, get people to play ranked and earn the ranked currency. Or we might end up discontinuing ranked for lack of interest and retire all the rewards.
I suggest retire all the other SC expect ranked.
Be only Ranked SC!

This is the Way!

At weekend no more event SC only Ranked, or ranked should be the new weekend SC.

(You have to do more and better balance patch and bugfix imo)

Ads
tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#19 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:22 am

Sulorie wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:06 am Can 2 guild groups fight each other in ranked...let me rephrase it, is it allowed? Asking for a friend. :^)
no need to ask, check the current ranked board - its already been done.

Hugatsaga

Post#20 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:27 am

Haojin wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:29 am
wonshot wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:33 am Your server your rules, but taking such a big timeinvestment grind item out seem abit drastic?
i think he's just being sarcastic.

i think.
I really hope so.

It's one thing removing access to cosmetic or some event item (though not a fan of that either personally) but completely different story when removing endgame best in slot item. Imagine being a new player and being told:
"F**k you, no bis for you!" by ror staff
Live: Daeneria, Polestar
RoR: Calmdown, Goldman, Kohta, Madguard, Magnumforce, Northsorc, Northstar etc
Youtube