Recent Topics

Ads

[Choppa] Looking for an update to date build

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
nimnor

[Choppa] Looking for an update to date build

Post#1 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:14 pm

Hey everyone I'm returning to playing my choppa who's about 34/38 and I'm looking for an update to build for a DW Choppa for RvR with some SCs thrown in from time to time.
I am a man of many faces

Ads
phononHYPE

Re: [Choppa] Looking for an update to date build

Post#2 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:20 am

coming from a 2h perspective, I don't think DW has changed much at all. You are only looking at the Wrecka and Savage trees, with twirly-bird being a primary go-to for DW, your now looking at 0/0/13+GTDC. Then take group utility Chop Fasta!, and the last thing to get is Savage Can't Stop Da Chop. At 40/40 your all set and this won't change until your Sov 6pc bonus for the +2 in Wrecka tree, which allows you to now take Furious Choppin. That is the most standard progression there is. The only tactic to consider training is Extra' Choppin for WB/blob play. Might be useful in SC, but I'd argue definitely not for small group or solo (duh).

Alternatives, would be get FC instead of GTDC, if you play at a time when there are not enough heals about or want to solo more. If you're rolling with small groups more, you could disregard Savage and go Hitta for Bleed E'm Out and a wee bit of Hurtin' Time bump, but your team better have the heal debuff covered somewhere else.

September to November, my advice is right on time! GL out there.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative