Recent Topics

Ads

[WL] Defensive set/toughness Gurdian build ?

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Throlla

[WL] Defensive set/toughness Gurdian build ?

Post#1 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:31 am

Hello - so I was just thinking. Have anyone tried like a Victorius/def sov something combo ish. with toughness focus and guardian build. This would be pure solo ofc. Dunno maybe with toughness fleshrenders and furious mending tactic (insert silly emojii).

Ads
Throlla

Re: [WL] Defensive set/toughness Gurdian build ?

Post#2 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:04 am

Alright - Then im gonna try something like. x3 Victorious pieces, Gloves, belt, boots (4 when I have the gem), x3 toughness flesrenders (will swap 1 of them to victiours gem in 5 years when I have the 9999 crests). 4 pieces def sov, Cloak, shoulders, jewel and gem. Shimmer regen Chest And finally, the defensive sc weapon. TTK stance. Furius mending tactic for more regen.

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,9216,9199

zgolec

Post#3 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:03 pm

Was thinking about the same. But i think wounds/toughness WLs are long gone [i remember those days tho :P]. These days with the gear ppl run you would hit like wet noodle and they would tear you to pices [look on toughness / health regen WEs imba af].
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

FinduilAsuryan

Post#4 » Fri Dec 30, 2022 7:16 pm

Once upon a time, in the glory days of WLs this wouldve worked. You wouldve shredded anyone. Now? Guardian is fine but not as an apostle of wounds/toughness. Sigh.
Finduil WL 40 /81
Hakatri SM 40/80
Alqua AM 40/69
Xinduil SW 40/54

Caema

Post#5 » Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:40 pm

Yo! I've been using 5 piece defensive sov with 3 piece offensive one to maximize wounds. I got around 5k armor (with Baited Trap!) and 10k wounds around 550 toughness and 950ish strenght. My build is something like this RoR.builders - White Lion

1v1 wise this build works decently aganist any build which isnt defensive or self regening. But it struggles really hard aganist defensive/regen WE's and shamans and there are tons of them. WL single target damage is already behind Slayer and WH so dont bother bringing this to group play.