Recent Topics

Ads

Squig Herder QoL changes

Structured balance proposals should be posted here. Posts in this section will be taken into account during class balance reviews.
Corrision

Squig Herder QoL changes

Post#1 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:43 am

I've been playing Squig for about a month now, RR 70, and experimenting with the melee builds a bit, I feel like there is almost no reason to go into the other trees. Conversely, you would never spec path of bouncin' if you are going for a ranged build. Here's my suggestion: Allow the use of Squig leap in the goblin form. When you use it, you instantly turn into squig armor mode and do the leap on the same global cooldown. It might not be used a whole lot by most people, but it could be an aggressive option for those going quick shooting, it may also be used to get away in some situations. This would also make the tactic 'All by myself' viable and give ranged builds the option to spec into path of bouncin. The next change would be to allow use of 'explosive shot', and 'not so fast' in squig armor form. This would obviously add a lot more utility to the melee spec, which currently there's almost no reason to spec in the other trees. You could possibly allow use of 'Rotten Arrer' and 'finish em off' in squig armor form as well, and have 'indigestion' work similarly to my squig leap suggestion. Let me know what you guys think.

Ads