Recent Topics

Ads

Lion Clips

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Secrets
Former Staff

Lion Clips

Post#1 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:21 pm

Made a small youtube channel.

Small scale WL kills in ridiculous ways. Currently the videos are unedited but I plan on doing meme edits once I figure out vegas... someday.

Lion Clips YouTube

Ads
Waaghtastic

Re: Lion Clips

Post#2 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:40 am

Hold on. Do you get renown & loot even if your pet completely kills the player alone in the clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLyT4Lsbgog?

IIRC I do not get any reward if my pet kills someone alone without any hit from me (squig herder, was in PVE though not PVP).

normanis

Post#3 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:58 am

hows your pet deal full damage. wasnt there wl nerf that more away your pet are it deal less damage? (65feet was range cap)
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

medvtank1

Post#4 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:58 pm

These clips are great. Keep up the good work !

Avanos

Post#5 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:02 pm

normanis wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:58 am hows your pet deal full damage. wasnt there wl nerf that more away your pet are it deal less damage? (65feet was range cap)
WL is ridiculously over-tuned.
Veretta the Witch Elf

Another satisfied customer

Secrets
Former Staff

Post#6 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:48 pm

Waaghtastic wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:40 am Hold on. Do you get renown & loot even if your pet completely kills the player alone in the clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLyT4Lsbgog?

IIRC I do not get any reward if my pet kills someone alone without any hit from me (squig herder, was in PVE though not PVP).
In PVP, it does, yes. In PVE, it does not.
normanis wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:58 am hows your pet deal full damage. wasnt there wl nerf that more away your pet are it deal less damage? (65feet was range cap)
That was removed. It was in to prevent killing people on keep walls, which now has pathing prevention for sending the pet in to attack people on walls.
Even during that nerf, Leonine Frenzy hit the full amount, fyi. So not much would change here.

noobwarrior

Post#7 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:26 pm

let's meet and duel.. after all, YOU owe me this.!! I can't let it sit on me that you 6:3 .lead :lol:

Secrets
Former Staff

Post#8 » Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:56 pm

still uploadin', need to record more content and schedule it out.

Ads
Stealthmaster

Post#9 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:13 pm

glad to see some records from one of my favourite WL :)
im just interested what you think about actually WL balance? I’m use many different classes for solo/small group playing. Love WL for fast burst/good mobility but sometimes (mainly after trying to damage tanks) i feel myself awful. Big damage scale from strenght means big mitigates from toughnes enemys… i saw how lions frenzy do 60 damage with 470 mitigation to chosen and cried

Secrets
Former Staff

Post#10 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:44 pm

Stealthmaster wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:13 pm glad to see some records from one of my favourite WL :)
im just interested what you think about actually WL balance? I’m use many different classes for solo/small group playing. Love WL for fast burst/good mobility but sometimes (mainly after trying to damage tanks) i feel myself awful. Big damage scale from strenght means big mitigates from toughnes enemys… i saw how lions frenzy do 60 damage with 470 mitigation to chosen and cried
Great for killing squishy targets in ORvR. Even in 6v6 spec, you aren't really dealing a whole lot to Chosen etc.
Monster in SCs/6v6 if you get good at the class and run the cookie cutter SC spec.

I don't enjoy the 6v6 spec so I just stay focused on murdering in roaming.