Recent Topics

Ads

Witch Elf solo roam

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
bisbalien

Re: Witch Elf solo roam

Post#11 » Fri Oct 14, 2022 5:26 pm

reynor007 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:06 pm
bisbalien wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:36 pm Was wondering if victorious set was worth it or not for my remaning war crests i would personally go for either 7vict 1 regen chest or 5vict 1chest 2vale walker.

Anyway nice gameplay and great clips overall brother - keep it up )
my build is slightly different from classic def WE
4vict, 3 def sov, regen chest, currently it looks something like this
Maybe try the sabjagator backpiece (one which removes curse/ailment/hex) , i always wanted to try that gear piece but was not fitting in the previous meta.
Nice patience on those fights by the way , good playstyle

Ads
lumpi33

Post#12 » Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:29 pm

Of all the solo videos I've seen over the years this is by far the most ridiclous one.

The tankiness, the reggen, the damage, the stealth, the staggering, the knock downs, the escaping, the throwing dagger procs. An absolutely ridiculous class in the hands of a skilled player.

Good job though.

joroth

Post#13 » Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:09 am

lumpi33 wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:29 pm Of all the solo videos I've seen over the years this is by far the most ridiclous one.

The tankiness, the reggen, the damage, the stealth, the staggering, the knock downs, the escaping, the throwing dagger procs. An absolutely ridiculous class in the hands of a skilled player.
makes you think wtf were they thinking.
Eviljordy 80 dok
Thiccjordy 73 Witch Elf
Twitch.tv/eviljordy

Farrul

Post#14 » Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:02 am

joroth wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:09 am
lumpi33 wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:29 pm Of all the solo videos I've seen over the years this is by far the most ridiclous one.

makes you think wtf were they thinking.
This is what happens when the devs ignore small scale balance . Regen Witch is such a spec that should never have existed in the first place and goes against everything a ''Stealthy Assassin '' archetype class stands for.

1) Able to face-tank multiple opponents at once. It outlasts (and kills) deftard regen tanks 1vs1.

2)Best Escape Mechanics in the game so it can escape these opponents if things goes wrong, zero risk spec.

3)Sufficient dps and Witchbrew which does not require investment into main stat(Can focus more on defensive stats) and access to Heal debuff (WH heal spec must sacrifice heal bullet if he wants the heal debuff of the other bullet type, hence why they suck against hybrid shamans 1vs1 / WL does a better job). The most broken defensive tactic as cherry on top( 600 absorb lol)

Of course OP got skills and this is nothing against him (i think he does the game a favor by highlighting this abominable spec). Watch another competent regenWitch video( e.g Insolence) and it's the same story.

inoeth
Suspended

Post#15 » Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:05 am

these videos are just a glimpse of what really happens in orvr. when you face several opponents that know what they do, you die as quickly as everyone else.

Farrul

Post#16 » Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:25 am

inoeth wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:05 am when you face several opponents that know what they do, you die as quickly as everyone else.
Why would ''you''? When regenwitch has 3 times the durability compared to other dps specs and superior escape tools , then again why would you ''die as quickly as everyone else''? You don't.

If you mean that everyone dies eventually, then that is true and i've observed and been part of killing ''Agonizing''.

The truth is , this is a tank in small scale disguised as a naked female Elf, with stealth and superior get away abilities on top of it(and better dps).

reynor007

Post#17 » Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:51 am

Good job though.
i think at the moment WE has a relatively good balance, except for throwing daggers which have no defense
Farrul wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:02 am
WE regen appeared a long time ago, in those days everyone laughed at this build, and after that they called you a cheater, and then asked about the build.
def we now, much weaker than it was a few years ago
at the moment, out of all classes def WE this is the 4th strongest solo character, shaman, wh, magus are much stronger, trust me
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Sulorie

Post#18 » Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:47 pm

Farrul wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:25 am
inoeth wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:05 am when you face several opponents that know what they do, you die as quickly as everyone else.
Why would ''you''? When regenwitch has 3 times the durability compared to other dps specs and superior escape tools , then again why would you ''die as quickly as everyone else''? You don't.
He meant the enemies did so many things wrong, that it's not even funny. Most didn't even use potions. The video is a masterpiece of exploiting any mistake the enemy does in order to dominate against all odds.
Dying is no option.

Ads
lumpi33

Post#19 » Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:45 pm

reynor007 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:51 am i think at the moment WE has a relatively good balance, except for throwing daggers which have no defense
No. Damage too high for defensive build. Reggen too high, needs to be affected by heal debuffs. Throwing Daggers should not proc. Vanish is on a too short cool down. 600 absorb after crit too strong. Nerf these things down then we can talk about relatively good balance.

reynor007

Post#20 » Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:11 pm

lumpi33 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:45 pm
reynor007 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:51 am i think at the moment WE has a relatively good balance, except for throwing daggers which have no defense
No. Damage too high for defensive build. Reggen too high, needs to be affected by heal debuffs. Throwing Daggers should not proc. Vanish is on a too short cool down. 600 absorb after crit too strong. Nerf these things down then we can talk about relatively good balance.
I don’t know who you are, but I think you don’t understand the balance of builds and classes too well if you write like that
the build is still good, but it is no longer imbalanced
on my wh, I can easily kill any def WE, and sometimes two at once...
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+