Recent Topics

Ads

Witch Elf solo roam

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
lumpi33

Re: Witch Elf solo roam

Post#21 » Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:28 pm

reynor007 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:11 pm
lumpi33 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:45 pm
reynor007 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:51 am i think at the moment WE has a relatively good balance, except for throwing daggers which have no defense
No. Damage too high for defensive build. Reggen too high, needs to be affected by heal debuffs. Throwing Daggers should not proc. Vanish is on a too short cool down. 600 absorb after crit too strong. Nerf these things down then we can talk about relatively good balance.
I don’t know who you are, but I think you don’t understand the balance of builds and classes too well if you write like that
the build is still good, but it is no longer imbalanced
on my wh, I can easily kill any def WE, and sometimes two at once...
If your really think that WEs are balanced the way they are at the moment then I think you shouldn't talk about balance anymore. Not saying that WH don't need them as well in certain areas.

Ads
reynor007

Post#22 » Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:48 pm

lumpi33 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:28 pm
If your really think that WEs are balanced the way they are at the moment then I think you shouldn't talk about balance anymore. Not saying that WH don't need them as well in certain areas.
I think you are one of those who are not satisfied with any balance. if you lose a fight you don't try to figure out why you lost, you blame the game for bad balance
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

lumpi33

Post#23 » Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:58 pm

reynor007 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:48 pm
lumpi33 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:28 pm
I think you are one of those who are not satisfied with any balance. if you lose a fight you don't try to figure out why you lost, you blame the game for bad balance
You are a good player reynor but if you don't understand that a class with stealth and lots of tools and damage shouldn't be able to vanish and leave the fight whenever they want then you dont even understand the very basics of class balance.

Every class needs weaknesses. For WEs/WHs they patched all weaknesses away. They are monsters in small scale and doing good in every game mode. Your video highlighted what we are all facing every day.

WEs/WHs didn't have that unbreakable perma stealth and vanish for a reason in live WAR.

reynor007

Post#24 » Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:37 pm

lumpi33 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:58 pm
You are a good player reynor but if you don't understand that a class with stealth and lots of tools and damage shouldn't be able to vanish and leave the fight whenever they want then you dont even understand the very basics of class balance.

Every class needs weaknesses. For WEs/WHs they patched all weaknesses away. They are monsters in small scale and doing good in every game mode. Your video highlighted what we are all facing every day.

WEs/WHs didn't have that unbreakable perma stealth and vanish for a reason in live WAR.
this is a balance on the scale of the game itself and not the class, the fact that a class can run away from a zerg and leave the battle does not make it stronger than another class in battle
given that solo ganking is dead, WH/WE are the only classes that can be played solo without dying every 5 minutes
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

vanbuinen77

Post#25 » Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:41 pm

(Joined Mar 2022), Somehow I doubt this guy is aware of how the game really works.
Malificatium-Magus
Malificatiiium-Chosen
Malificatiium-Shaman

nocturnalguest

Post#26 » Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:37 pm

vanbuinen77 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:41 pm (Joined Mar 2022), Somehow I doubt this guy is aware of how the game really works.
after reading few his posts im pretty sure he's not.

@lumpi33
Man, really, a friendly advice - try to get into some serious premade at least for few games&hours and see how they play and what they do. You are way too far from a point to teach mdpv a lesson about balance.

lumpi33

Post#27 » Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:07 pm

reynor007 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:37 pm this is a balance on the scale of the game itself and not the class, the fact that a class can run away from a zerg and leave the battle does not make it stronger than another class in battle
given that solo ganking is dead, WH/WE are the only classes that can be played solo without dying every 5 minutes
This is incredible wrong. The vanish is not only a very potent escape it is also a very potent gap closer in every situation and it helps to avoid damage and interrupt casts. On a short cooldown. You can even use it multiple times in longer encounters. Saying that it doesn't make the class stronger is non sense. Especially with the reggen they can vanish, stealth, wait for health and strike again.

Solo ganking is dead? Ofc it is when you are getting jumped by a horde of stealthers as soon you are leaving the warcamp. Not the main reason, but one of the reasons.

normanis

Post#28 » Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:18 pm

seems after some years reynor is tempted to play witchbrew regen build.
witch/wh now look like coppy paste rogue from wow ;-(. just miss dualwield stunn maces build
something gone wrong in balancing this 2 clases. witch dealed hard damage with arg wounds byt now there is buffed witchbrew what ignore all resists.
p.s and none even run ss build lol sacreficial stab
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Ads
lumpi33

Post#29 » Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:23 pm

nocturnalguest wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:37 pm
vanbuinen77 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:41 pm (Joined Mar 2022), Somehow I doubt this guy is aware of how the game really works.
after reading few his posts im pretty sure he's not.

@lumpi33
Man, really, a friendly advice - try to get into some serious premade at least for few games&hours and see how they play and what they do. You are way too far from a point to teach mdpv a lesson about balance.
Weren't you the one saying that absorbs have no influence on crits? Alright mate, better learn the mechanics first before telling others that they are not experienced enough.

inoeth
Suspended

Post#30 » Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:27 pm

we can sustain low dmg, if you burst the we, it dies like everyone else.

like 2+ wh can easily kill you in a kd.
well running away is not exactly winning afight vs several opponents...

we is only strong if the fights last long enough so the passive regen makes an impact, if the fights are quick, 7k we health are gone fast.

good thing is there are noch too many good players out there.

ah and btw every class that ignores alot of armor is really tough as we, like slayers, wl, wh, am.

oh and lumpi=lol