Recent Topics

Ads

Witch Elf solo roam

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
sharpblader

Re: Witch Elf solo roam

Post#51 » Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:06 pm

lumpi33 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 10:41 pm
There are too many people in there spreading wrong information just to keep their toon as it is. Nor would I consider WE worse than WH.
What is the wrong information?

Ads
lumpi33

Post#52 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:17 am

Hugatsaga wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:13 am Quick stealth is hardly a foreign concept to stealth classes. By your logic WoW, ESO etc designers don't understand very basics of class balance either? :roll:
Also you are not leaving the fight just like that. WE/WH quick stealth is 2 sec and while it resets target, it doesn't break channels already started and prevents using pots during that time so they die quite a lot while in quick stealth and will get chased down a lot after as well.
Kind of funny that you mention WoW here. Remember the World of Roguecraft videos? In one the rogue was killing enemies naked and with lvl 1 daggers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL--teiBbzQ

You probably also remember the stunlock to death. I woudn't say the balance in WoW was good. However, it was a different balance concept with more focus on 1:1 and on rock-paper-scissors. RoR balance is very different from that.

However, allowing classes to pick their fight AND their exit from it is never a good idea. Giving them reggen, CC, tankiness and damage on top of it only makes it worse.

reynor007

Post#53 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:13 am

lumpi33 wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:17 am
Hugatsaga wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:13 am Quick stealth is hardly a foreign concept to stealth classes. By your logic WoW, ESO etc designers don't understand very basics of class balance either? :roll:
Also you are not leaving the fight just like that. WE/WH quick stealth is 2 sec and while it resets target, it doesn't break channels already started and prevents using pots during that time so they die quite a lot while in quick stealth and will get chased down a lot after as well.
Kind of funny that you mention WoW here. Remember the World of Roguecraft videos? In one the rogue was killing enemies naked and with lvl 1 daggers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL--teiBbzQ

You probably also remember the stunlock to death. I woudn't say the balance in WoW was good. However, it was a different balance concept with more focus on 1:1 and on rock-paper-scissors. RoR balance is very different from that.

However, allowing classes to pick their fight AND their exit from it is never a good idea. Giving them reggen, CC, tankiness and damage on top of it only makes it worse.
I understand that your ass is on fire precisely from regen, I apologize for the harshness
any build in this game check if you don't have the ability to make a good build it's only your problem, all the builds that you now think OP have been invented by someone
oh yes, and about the dagger of the first level,WH can kill 80+ in a sovereign without a single item at all

Click here to watch on YouTube 9:29
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

nocturnalguest

Post#54 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:21 am

reynor007 wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:13 am WH can kill 80+ in a sovereign without a single item at all

Click here to watch on YouTube 9:29
Hahahaha, damn, i havent seen that one. Hilarious
Masterpiece

lumpi33

Post#55 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:13 pm

reynor007 wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:13 am I understand that your ass is on fire precisely from regen, I apologize for the harshness
any build in this game check if you don't have the ability to make a good build it's only your problem, all the builds that you now think OP have been invented by someone
oh yes, and about the dagger of the first level,WH can kill 80+ in a sovereign without a single item at all
I know your videos. What is your point? That a WH has less or no troubles vs WEs?

WHs have similar tools to WEs and they are for sure the bane of WEs - acutually it is pretty balanced between them. That doesn't mean at all that these classes are balanced vs all the other classes. They eat most of them for breakfast. Their toolkit is without a doubt superior.

Saying that they are not overpowered after what you have been showing in your videos and we all experienced in game over and over again is just ridiculous. They can even make mistakes or play badly and still win or just escape. That's a luxury. One that shouldn't exist.

Maybe you are playing stealthers too much that you cannot see it anymore.

reynor007

Post#56 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:33 pm

lumpi33 wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:13 pm
I know your videos. What is your point? That a WH has less or no troubles vs WEs?

WHs have similar tools to WEs and they are for sure the bane of WEs - acutually it is pretty balanced between them. That doesn't mean at all that these classes are balanced vs all the other classes. They eat most of them for breakfast. Their toolkit is without a doubt superior.

Saying that they are not overpowered after what you have been showing in your videos and we all experienced in game over and over again is just ridiculous. They can even make mistakes or play badly and still win or just escape. That's a luxury. One that shouldn't exist.

Maybe you are playing stealthers too much that you cannot see it anymore.
quite recently I played for IB, magus, BW, and strangely enough, and I killed 95% of the people I saw, on IB I killed 100% including any def WE on the server, the magus kills any target in the same way, you probably judge by the lowest level of the game, yes if you give an inexperienced player def we and ib, definitely WE will seem OP, but if a player of my level plays for IB, there is no class in this game that can win a duel 1v1
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

lumpi33

Post#57 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:09 pm

reynor007 wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:33 pm quite recently I played for IB, magus, BW, and strangely enough, and I killed 95% of the people I saw, on IB I killed 100% including any def WE on the server, the magus kills any target in the same way, you probably judge by the lowest level of the game, yes if you give an inexperienced player def we and ib, definitely WE will seem OP, but if a player of my level plays for IB, there is no class in this game that can win a duel 1v1
Good for you. WH/WE nerf is cancelled. Reynor is playing other stuff as well...

Seriously, what you are pulling of with some of the classes less than 1% can do. Beside that there is enough down side for the IB or Magus or whatever. You don't have stealth and you don't have these ridiculous escapes. You gonna die a lot more than stealthers and you gonna get hunted down a lot more often because you can't disappear. That's the difference. That makes it kind of balanced.

With WH/WE everybody can get kills, everybody can get away with their escapes, they can group up in stealth groups waiting for targets and without being seen. And their game play is not limited to 1:1. We know from SCs, ranked and cities that they can do very well there.

It's not the same man. You cannot choose when to fight and you cannot choose when to leave.

SuperStar

Post#58 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:48 pm

lumpi33 wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:09 pm
reynor007 wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:33 pm quite recently I played for IB, magus, BW, and strangely enough, and I killed 95% of the people I saw, on IB I killed 100% including any def WE on the server, the magus kills any target in the same way, you probably judge by the lowest level of the game, yes if you give an inexperienced player def we and ib, definitely WE will seem OP, but if a player of my level plays for IB, there is no class in this game that can win a duel 1v1
Good for you. WH/WE nerf is cancelled. Reynor is playing other stuff as well...

Seriously, what you are pulling of with some of the classes less than 1% can do. Beside that there is enough down side for the IB or Magus or whatever. You don't have stealth and you don't have these ridiculous escapes. You gonna die a lot more than stealthers and you gonna get hunted down a lot more often because you can't disappear. That's the difference. That makes it kind of balanced.

With WH/WE everybody can get kills, everybody can get away with their escapes, they can group up in stealth groups waiting for targets and without being seen. And their game play is not limited to 1:1. We know from SCs, ranked and cities that they can do very well there.

It's not the same man. You cannot choose when to fight and you cannot choose when to leave.
The solution is easy roll a welf or wh and try it. I did and i have to say its fun 🤣. Adapt the current meta.

Ads
normanis

Post#59 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:56 am

let me guess ib is regen build (shitons of videos are in youtube same as regen bg) was ib video where he regen hp around 1k+.
p.s all regen build videos get boring. all are same.
also magus is op in 1vs1. because he got huge buffs. also buffed self heal (because engi has keg)
where is dps runepriest videos or solo engi videos 1vs x? because these clases didnt get buffed for solo play.
runemaster is legend and 0,00001% from all ppl on server. :D
if anyone can do shitons of 1 vs x because i am regen than he dont need it.
dont be ofended byt your videos get bored, they all are same.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

normanis

Post#60 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:05 am

lumpi33 wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:17 am

y would be good that warhammer get their own rogue clases not coppy paste from wow. that why we all love warhammer that its unique than wow , not coppy paste from it. (atleast me)
i know that video, he also nuked arms warrior.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"