Recent Topics

Ads

Advisor Rewards

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
stealthc98

Advisor Rewards

Post#1 » Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:31 pm

So I was thinking of ways to engage both veterans and new players alike, and I think I could have a possible solution. I think the answer could be Advisor rewards. I mostly play NA times, and trying to find a PVE group for pretty much anything is painfully slow or doesnt happen at all. My proposal:

Make a tier based advisory reward system that would give a reward for every PVE dungeon that an Advisor would help a group with. The tiers would be based off of the current Ward system with each tier requiring x number of runs to complete. Ex. 3 wards for the Scout ward would be 3 runs for that tier unlock and so on. A time gate could be placed on this system to make it a carrot for our veteran players. Perhaps the end reward could be some sort of weapon set maybe LOTD weapons? My initial thought was to have only 1 run per week actually count for progression, but that seems a little bit of an over kill seeing as how there are 30 ward unlocks to go to full invader, and 30 weeks seems a bit much. When flagged as an advisor you are ineligible for dungeon drops to avoid double dipping.

Its just a crude idea, but personally it would give our veterans incentive to help our newer folks get gear, and give an reward for doing so. I'm not sure if this is even possible, but I'm just putting it out there to hopefully retain more of our player base and keep others engaged.

Ads