Recent Topics

Ads

Career builder broken?

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Gbennett

Career builder broken?

Post#1 » Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:26 am

Hi guys.

Recently links to the website's career builder don't seem to be working for me. If I click the career builder button here it works okay but any posted links seem to only bring up a grey screen. I've a couple of builds bookmarked but now I cannot access them. Does anyone have any ideas as to why this might be?

Ads
Gladiolix

Re: Career builder broken?

Post#2 » Tue Oct 11, 2022 1:17 pm

Update browser, try different browser. Works fine with Mozilla Firefox.
LEGION OF PERKELE
Shaman - Gladiolix (rr86)
Black Orc - Oomiestompa (rr85)
Squig Herder - Bluglog (rr85)
Choppa - Poliisi (rr84)

KoBS rr70+, BW rr70+, WP rr60+

Gbennett

Post#3 » Tue Oct 11, 2022 1:34 pm

@Gladiolix thanks mate

Gbennett

Post#4 » Tue Oct 11, 2022 1:42 pm

Still no joy, tried all browsers, must be some strange setting on my end

Urungel

Post#5 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:30 pm

I have the exact same issue as Gbennett has, tried Chromium browsers and Firefox - still persists.
Most funny part is that if I open a link to builder posted in a recent topic it works, for example the one in this topic:

viewtopic.php?f=71&t=48173

but when I try some older posts it won't work, here is an example where none of the links to builder works:

viewtopic.php?f=73&t=45792

The above shows that the issue is not caused by any browser itself so there should be another reason for it.

akenatoth

Post#6 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:04 pm

Having the same issues. Yesterday I was looking up some builds but when I clicked the build link, the builder would freeze and now show the build (not even load its UI).

PintOfAle

Post#7 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:21 pm

Same issues since yesterday.
You can open builder from website header. You can make the build, you can get a link to it and open it.
But if you trying to open someone's link that worked 3 days ago - its just gray background.

Norsevein - Mara - inactive
Pintofale - SH - inactive

Oolee - IB

Gbennett

Post#8 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:32 pm

Should this be in bugtracker? I'm not sure which Dev does the website stuff or whether it belongs there really. Oddly reassuring to know it's not just me though!

Ads
olgrey58

Post#9 » Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:13 am

Having same problem.

hobogloves

Post#10 » Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:40 pm

Urungel wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:30 pm I have the exact same issue as Gbennett has, tried Chromium browsers and Firefox - still persists.
Most funny part is that if I open a link to builder posted in a recent topic it works, for example the one in this topic:

viewtopic.php?f=71&t=48173

but when I try some older posts it won't work, here is an example where none of the links to builder works:

viewtopic.php?f=73&t=45792

The above shows that the issue is not caused by any browser itself so there should be another reason for it.
Yep I just tried your links and have the same outcome. Kinda frustrating when trying to learn the ropes!