Recent Topics

Ads

Returned to Game - Cannot find my characters

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Manon

Returned to Game - Cannot find my characters

Post#1 » Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:48 pm

Hi There,

I would love to play again and have downloaded the game. I already had quite a few high level characters and they have all disappeared. I was wondering if I can get them back. My username is Manon.

Please let me know if this is possible.
Cheers

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Returned to Game - Cannot find my characters

Post#2 » Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:09 pm

Manon wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:48 pm Hi There,

I would love to play again and have downloaded the game. I already had quite a few high level characters and they have all disappeared. I was wondering if I can get them back. My username is Manon.

Please let me know if this is possible.
Cheers
I don't see any record of old characters on this account, nor is there a record of any characters being deleted.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Manon

Post#3 » Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:41 pm

Hi,
Thank you for the quick response. I did recover my account as I did figure out my username.
However, once I brought up the program all my characters that I had in the past are missing. These characters are shown in my husband's guild THE ART OF WAR. Is there any chance that you could restore them? I had some pretty high level characters. The names of my characters were MANON level 28 Warrior Priest , ANNETTA level 25 Bright Wizard, BEA level 39 Archmage, ASSUNTA - level 33 Rune priest, CHE Level 15 witch hunter. Please let me know when this is possible?
Cheers
Anna (Manon username)
PS It might be under another name account. Could you please check it. I would really appreciate it. Thanks

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#4 » Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:00 pm

Yep, you're logged onto the wrong account. You'll need to find the correct email for your other account and log onto that one. If you want to email me at the mail in my signature, I'll check if the email you're sending from is registered to an account, but we're not going to give you any account details without that basic security step.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog