Fleshrender

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
heliocredo

Fleshrender

Post#1 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:10 am

Currently leveling my SM for two weeks now. Decided to go for the regen build. Fleshrender lair boss seems to drop the main regen accessories.
Is it hard for a level 37 SM to get a group to do this? Since it sells for 200+ gold on AH. Tried asking in chat no one replies. I understand that Fleshrender is
a level 40 hero boss, plus probably have to contend with destros too. Just looking for some clarification on this, new to the server. kinda lost especially seeing the prices on these accessories.

Ads
Waaghtastic

Re: Fleshrender

Post#2 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:13 am

I think it's not about finding someone to kill it and rather finding the boss alive.

As you see there is a strong demand for the regen items. A lot of players have their chars parked next to the boss and log in regularly to check if it respawned and then solo it.

It should be soloable with a proper char & build though I've never done it.

heliocredo

Post#3 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:01 am

hmm, then I ended up choosing a build that needs items that are high in demand. sigh should have gone with WH. Appreciate the reply. thank you.

ravezaar

Post#4 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:32 am

you can farm the Gold tho from PvE and just buy em but i understand u frustration cause I almost never see it alive
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

Barboo

Post#5 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:36 am

Doesn't a patch from weeks/month ago said that every boss has now a respawn timer from 15min? Just be patient a wait there. Maybe Im false but I hardly remember something like for the beastlord mops as well.

Sofong

Post#6 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:40 am

just farm gold would be alot faster than waiting hoping for drop.

nocturnalguest

Post#7 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:41 am

heliocredo wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:01 am hmm, then I ended up choosing a build that needs items that are high in demand. sigh should have gone with WH. Appreciate the reply. thank you.
No. You didnt

Trading is trading, campers keep the price high reselling everything thats lower. There is no objective need for gold in this game, so people do that just because they can basically.
Boss is soloable on many classes (tanks (hard on kotbs), aSW (hard on mSH), engi/magi, shield dok/wp, wh (hard on we)).
One of tanks are capable of killing it early on in 5p conq. Thats Chosen. However SM should also be capable of killing it but i guess its gonna be a bit harder (or not, never did it on SM).

What you need: 5p conq (everything but boots cause they have block OR if you have grim chest with 184 regen than equip boots and skip conq chest, grim chest you can check on AH or get a group for that boss (in ideal conditions just find 2 healers that will heal you out of party, cause loot drops to the one who did most dmg, slowly but steadily you will kill boss and it will drop only appropriate chest so you are garantied to get chest for SM), sc 2h with regen (or parry proc weapon), ravack cloak with parry (lair boss in BFP, buy from AH should be bloody cheap), 2 gunbad rings with parry (buy from AH), genesis with parry and any other jewelry piece with parry (strife&torment or orvr piece lower than genesis, forgot the name)
Spec something like this https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,9063,9050 (i hate SM, so i have lowest exp with it from all the tanks, someone with more exp on SM may help you out)
Its mandatory that you have double AP pots for this boss (get the best you can afford). Also if you totally new - use armor potions, the best you can afford. 2nd potions can be anything tbf - strength, toughness or some proper liniments.

Strategy should be: let mobs generate you m3 absorb, dont engage boss before that. engage should be done just by running into either right or left corner so mobs wont aggro while you kill boss and you wont have additional AP drains. during a fight use WoDS often, use challenge on cooldown and drink pots (grab pvp insta heal one and blue crafted regen pot). Use EF and DT, knockdown boss with GW on cooldown and do your most damaging rotation while boss is in KD. Play safe and defensive, dont panic. Manage your GCDs well.

Good luck! Crash the stupid AH monopoly of campers who pointlessly and greedily collect money!

Edit&addition: Also a very good strategy is to go full DPS mode and try to snitch the boss from solo campers. Be careful with aggro, equip tactics reducing aggro. If solo camper stops tanking boss and doing damage you need to stop as well. Whoever do most damage will get the loot.

heliocredo

Post#8 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:46 am

wow, thanks a lot for the reply.

Appreciate the tip on the gearing, will try it out for sure. I actually leveled my SM slowly on purpose to let my rr go as much ahead as I can. I'm currently lvl37 just hit rr55. Had some crazy plan to maybe hit 60 or higher by the time I hit 40 so that at least I wouldn't be too far off from invader since the first regen pieces are from invader sets if I'm not wrong. Intended to unlock the Conquerer and Vanquisher wards through raids to save up on crests. As a result, I also have saved up 90gen+ crests worth of loot bags. Yet to open most of it since I'm unsure what exactly I need. Only got Genesis Fragment and Remnant jewel so far. Managed to get Grimshimmer platecoat with a help of a lvl 40 RP/SM.

Subjugator 2h should be a big help till I can get Crimsonwind. I hope the evasion buff from Crimsonwind stacks with eagles flight. Or would a fortress weapon be better? still researching the best layout for the regen build. Focusing on leveling crating skills now when i can. thanks for the reply once again. cheers.

Ads
nocturnalguest

Post#9 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:16 am

heliocredo wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:46 am wow, thanks a lot for the reply.

Appreciate the tip on the gearing, will try it out for sure. I actually leveled my SM slowly on purpose to let my rr go as much ahead as I can. I'm currently lvl37 just hit rr55. Had some crazy plan to maybe hit 60 or higher by the time I hit 40 so that at least I wouldn't be too far off from invader since the first regen pieces are from invader sets if I'm not wrong. Intended to unlock the Conquerer and Vanquisher wards through raids to save up on crests. As a result, I also have saved up 90gen+ crests worth of loot bags. Yet to open most of it since I'm unsure what exactly I need. Only got Genesis Fragment and Remnant jewel so far. Managed to get Grimshimmer platecoat with a help of a lvl 40 RP/SM.

Subjugator 2h should be a big help till I can get Crimsonwind. I hope the evasion buff from Crimsonwind stacks with eagles flight. Or would a fortress weapon be better? still researching the best layout for the regen build. Focusing on leveling crating skills now when i can. thanks for the reply once again. cheers.
You did absolutely right. 37/55 is pretty nice, you may stay there to hit rr60. Invader has no regen iirc. In regards of weapons - there are T4 epic quests that grant same weapons as CnT but lower ilvl. You can get that one as a starter. Subj 2h is pretty decent. Evasion proc doesnt stack with EF. Fort weapon for SM i dunno, definitely get Bloodlord from Bastion Stairs handy for unga bunga wannabeDPS in pug SCs. For regen builds best weapon is with lifesteal proc.
Conq will serve you much better than what you will get in Gunbad&CnT for SnB tanking. Conq is actually pretty close with vanq either, so you can save your time and grab Conq and then skip vanq (get vanq ward from sentinel gear in CnT) for invader.
Skipping gunbad is very good idea actually, saves alot of time. You can tank CnT just fine in conq and once you grind 63rr you can get invader (or mix it with conq if you wont have enough crests) so you will be able to tank Bastion Stairs to get Bloodlord set that is very good for 2h (and opens up invader ward).
Which fragment and remnant did you get? For a tank or SnB? Its save to get Warrior Genesis with 3% parry.
Thats great that you have grim chest. Then go 5 conq + grim chest.

heliocredo

Post#10 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:10 am

nocturnalguest wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:16 am
heliocredo wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:46 am wow, thanks a lot for the reply.

You did absolutely right. 37/55 is pretty nice, you may stay there to hit rr60. Invader has no regen iirc. In regards of weapons - there are T4 epic quests that grant same weapons as CnT but lower ilvl. You can get that one as a starter. Subj 2h is pretty decent. Evasion proc doesnt stack with EF. Fort weapon for SM i dunno, definitely get Bloodlord from Bastion Stairs handy for unga bunga wannabeDPS in pug SCs. For regen builds best weapon is with lifesteal proc.
Conq will serve you much better than what you will get in Gunbad&CnT for SnB tanking. Conq is actually pretty close with vanq either, so you can save your time and grab Conq and then skip vanq (get vanq ward from sentinel gear in CnT) for invader.
Skipping gunbad is very good idea actually, saves alot of time. You can tank CnT just fine in conq and once you grind 63rr you can get invader (or mix it with conq if you wont have enough crests) so you will be able to tank Bastion Stairs to get Bloodlord set that is very good for 2h (and opens up invader ward).
Which fragment and remnant did you get? For a tank or SnB? Its save to get Warrior Genesis with 3% parry.
Thats great that you have grim chest. Then go 5 conq + grim chest.
thats sad, evasion proc doesn't stack with EF, yeah guess that would be too much. Still trying to understand how good parry/dodge is for 2h. Will look into 2h lifesteal proc and bloodlord then. I got the warrior Genesis with 3% parry and one with str/wounds. Oh right just checked, only warlord onwards some pieces have regen. Guess for now i'll just lvl rr to try hit rr60 by lvl40 and go through the path slowly. Thanks for taking the time to reply. cheers.